Our valued sponsor

Safari Lodge Kenya

Nicholas Van Orton

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone,
we have the opportunity to acquire and upgrade a safari lodge resort in Kenya, located along the Nairobi tourism belt, next to many high-end establishments like 'The Giraffe Manor', 'The Elephant Orphanage' or 'The Carnivore Restaurant'. We have negotaiated terms for the acquisition and are first in line to do so if we follow-through on our initial commitment before November 10th, 2022.

As a brief initial description, the main idea is to open a mid-to-high-end budget facility with 15 huts, giving a wide range of customers a choice and value for money. The sustainable tourism principle combined with mid to high range budgets service we provide will give us access to wider range of customer base compared to existing facilities, which are beyond reach by many.

The budget for this is $300k. I'm putting up 100K for 33% and am seeking the remaining 200K either via secured financing (not preferred) or 2/4 partner-shareholders and board members (much preferred). Type of company: Ltd.

IF you think this is something you'd like to take a closer look at, please do let me know and I'll send a full intro presentation about the opportunity.

Thank you.

NVO

Reactions: EliasIT
Hi everyone,
we have the opportunity to acquire and upgrade a safari lodge resort in Kenya, located along the Nairobi tourism belt, next to many high-end establishments like 'The Giraffe Manor', 'The Elephant Orphanage' or 'The Carnivore Restaurant'. We have negotaiated terms for the acquisition and are first in line to do so if we follow-through on our initial commitment before November 10th, 2022.

As a brief initial description, the main idea is to open a mid-to-high-end budget facility with 15 huts, giving a wide range of customers a choice and value for money. The sustainable tourism principle combined with mid to high range budgets service we provide will give us access to wider range of customer base compared to existing facilities, which are beyond reach by many.

The budget for this is $300k. I'm putting up 100K for 33% and am seeking the remaining 200K either via secured financing (not preferred) or 2/4 partner-shareholders and board members (much preferred). Type of company: Ltd.

IF you think this is something you'd like to take a closer look at, please do let me know and I'll send a full intro presentation about the opportunity.

Thank you.

NVO
Do you accept crypto?

Have some Kenyan based partners of sorts

Would be interested to learn more [perhaps we can close that raise for you].

Drop a email address (temp) and then will email, then we can go into a proper discussion.

Why don't you start a conversation. I see the option when I click a user profile.

This sounds interesting to me, what is the minimum investment to enter the boat ?

Have some Kenyan based partners of sorts

Would be interested to learn more [perhaps we can close that raise for you].

Drop a email address (temp) and then will email, then we can go into a proper discussion.
Hi @wellington , tied to start a conversation in private with you but kept getting the "Oops! we ran into some problems" message, so I'm leaving my address here: invesconsult (-at-) protonmail . com . Looking forward to talking to you. Any help on the funding side and on-site contacts that can be of assistance is definitely welcome.

Why don't you start a conversation. I see the option when I click a user profile.

This sounds interesting to me, what is the minimum investment to enter the boat ?
Hi @EliasIT, minimum ticket is $20k and same-size increments (total budget is 15 X 20K tickets, of which 10 are already taken).
Thanks.
NVO

Hi @wellington , tied to start a conversation in private with you but kept getting the "Oops! we ran into some problems" message, so I'm leaving my address here: invesconsult (-at-) protonmail . com . Looking forward to talking to you. Any help on the funding side and on-site contacts that can be of assistance is definitely welcome.
You need pay in order to be able to send DMs and sell services.