Our valued sponsor

Safe nominee director

Hermana

May 26, 2021
Travelling
Visit site
In which countries is it relatively safe to work with a nominee director?
Where nominee directors are more common and there are less risks for both the company and the director.

I have spoken to nominee directors in different countries now and either it doesn't feel safe to me or they are over cautious.
(Preferably a tax friendly country with low set up expenses)

Everything is risky, but in some countries it is more risky then in others of course.
And also, the directors do not accept just any business as their client. If it is less risky in a country, they are more likely to accept me.

Thanks for the link, I completely missed that.

Everything is risky, but in some countries it is more risky then in others of course.
And also, the directors do not accept just any business as their client. If it is less risky in a country, they are more likely to accept me.

Thanks for the link, I completely missed that.
If the business is legal, European nominees are the best specially if opening a bank account is required

Its more safe in the countries where its regulated, i.e., Cyprus.

That is great to hear!
Would you be willing to share the Nominee service with me?
How did you find them and how do you protect your assets from the nominee?
Sure.
I have been providing corporate services here in Spain and a lawyer recommended them.
Nominees only signs the documents but have not real power over the company. You can have an undated shares selling contract & resignation letter signed.

So I choose one of the service providers to work with, and hope they also want to work with me.
- Who do I choose? Just a random one on the list AZB referred me to?
- Will they just manage a company that is in a different country? Is that not very risky for them?

I limit their boundaries:
- Anybody has any example of how to do that?

Thank you so much you guys, I feel I am finally getting somewhere now!

It's always best to have a local director. That's one of the reasons to use nominees - to avoid permanent establishment in a third country.

Latest Threads