Our valued sponsor

Safe nominee director

Best thing is to find a trustworthy professional to guide you through it all. Sit and discuss your requirements and he/she can organize things for you in an agreeable.to you manner. Thinking that you can do your own planning while using services here and there is not the right way and will likely not get you anywhere.
Talk with some of them until you decide whixh one you feel more comfortable with.

Best thing is to find a trustworthy professional to guide you through it all. Sit and discuss your requirements and he/she can organize things for you in an agreeable.to you manner. Thinking that you can do your own planning while using services here and there is not the right way and will likely not get you anywhere.
Talk with some of them until you decide whixh one you feel more comfortable with.
Do you have any suggestions for the kind of professional? Do you mean company formation providers? And how do I do this, if I am not sure to which country I want to operate.

So I did some fast research on the tax residency of the company, and it seems like the tax residency of a company is in the country where the director is a resident. Is this something that can be worked by in a legal way? And keep the company in the country where I register the company?

So I did some fast research on the tax residency of the company, and it seems like the tax residency of a company is in the country where the director is a resident. Is this something that can be worked by legally? And keep the company in the country where I register the company?
Generally, service providers appoint local directors and produce all the relevant paperwork to demonstrate that the company is managed from the same country. At least this applies to my firm and our lawyers.
We also make relevant agreements so ubo will remain in full control at all times.

So I did some fast research on the tax residency of the company, and it seems like the tax residency of a company is in the country where the director is a resident. Is this something that can be worked by in a legal way? And keep the company in the country where I register the company?
Legal and Legal.

Your tax office is probably not retarded. If you have a "real office" in that country, and a director that you pay an average salary,
and perhaps some workers, then it will work just fine I assume.

If you have a nominee director that you pay 500 EUR per month, then it will probably not hold up when or if your tax office take a look ;D