Our valued sponsor

Safepay.com is a scam, stay away.

megamath

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

I just wanted to share my SafePaySolutions story so someone else will not go through the same bitter experience.

I have more than 10K in my SafePaySolutions account and I have requested a withdrawal via both direct deposit and Cheque numerous times. My latest cheque withdrawal request for ~1K is still pending for 30 days. I had to cancel a previous bank withdrawal because it was pending for more than 2 month.

I have requested help via their support system but 2 months now..not a single reply. In their website it says we do not provide phone support because we are an INTERNET company.

If you have experience with them please share (Any advice?).

If you are new to SafePaySolutions please stay away

Sad to hear that, what was it you are selling if I may ask ?

megamath said:
Hello All,
I just wanted to share my SafePaySolutions story so someone else will not go through the same bitter experience.

I have more than 10K in my SafePaySolutions account and I have requested a withdrawal via both direct deposit and Cheque numerous times. My latest cheque withdrawal request for ~1K is still pending for 30 days. I had to cancel a previous bank withdrawal because it was pending for more than 2 month.

I have requested help via their support system but 2 months now..not a single reply. In their website it says we do not provide phone support because we are an INTERNET company.

If you have experience with them please share (Any advice?).

If you are new to SafePaySolutions please stay away
I also have heard a similar horror story from a friend who got nowhere with their support system. He said they were awful and very slow but I can't remember how long he had to wait. He told me to stay away from them...

I've been pushed aside by SafePay Solutions for 4 days now regarding a $1500+ ACH Transfer. I initiated the withdrawal on 4/12, and they marked it "PENDING", and then shortly after "COMPLETED". However, the funds never made it to my bank account.

I've been sending emails BEGGING for a phone call for 3 business days - nobody has replied or called. The ONLY RESPONSE I've gotten was an email from a girl at some other company (other email address) saying "We checked with the bank and the ACH didn't bounce - please have him check his bank account again".

I've sent screenshots of my bank account, I've sent numerous emails, etc - with no resolution.

My support ticket has not been touched or replied to since I created it on 4/18.

My father is also in SafePay and had the same experience. They finally got back to him and blamed the missing funds on the "Federal Reserve" and stressed how it was the "Federal Reserve's" fault, and not safePays. My father did eventually get paid, however.

What is even scarier is that SafePay has no phone #. All they have on their site is a PO Box in Allen, TX. I called 411 and asked for their phone number, but there is no listing. I couldn't even find a number by "googling" SafePay Solutions.

I've heard from several other members of my downline and upline of these things happening. At this point, I don't think that SafePay Solutions can be trusted, and even if they are legitimate, they are incompetent at customer support, and I don't wish to have my funds with an organization who is impossible to contact.

What is your story with SafePay? Post it here.

Here's a recent update on SafePay Solutions as of 4-20-09. Prior to doing any business with them I would advise getting on the net and doing some research. I understand this is an old thread but decided to come here and post to keep any others from being both ignored and robbed by the "crooks" or at the least "afraid to answer inquiries" goofballs at SafePay.

They only have about $450.00 of my money but many others who stand to lose much more are finding it impossible to get theirs and are not recieving any responses to their inquiries just as I'm experiencing.

Here's what I would recommend.

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission @ Federal Trade Commission as well as The Nevada Consumer Affairs Division. You can download a complaint form at Nevada Consumer Affairs Division

Anyone wanting SafePay's "new number" it's (775) 686-2419 although the only person I have been able to communicate with is someone claiming to be the receptionist. I've discovered that the owners name is David Finn who I have also attempted to contact directly via e-mail and phone yet he refuses to acknowledge and return any communications. His e-mail address is [email protected]

Any having problems, I would hope that you would take the preceding actions to warn others and keep anyone else from falling prey to these sharks.

It appears that "SafePay" isn't very "safe" at all. Beware.

Latest Threads