Our valued sponsor

Sammy - new online US bank for digital nomads

disconnected

Oct 27, 2021
Portugal
Visit site
Stumbled upon this via an advertisement:

Remotely opened US bank account for foreign individuals, they're apparently taking on customers from October, you can sign up now for early access. Looks promising.

Also, not much KYC it seems:

→ Basic personal information (full legal name, email, phone, address and date of birth).
→ 2 identification documents (passport, national ID, driver license or similar).
→ With this info we will perform a quick background check and once passed, you'll have full access to your Sammy Account.

Reactions: I'mRobot
I wonder when reality will kick in for them and when they will realize why others are not in that space...lol.

But sounds interesting nonetheless.

I wonder when reality will kick in for them and when they will realize why others are not in that space...lol.

But sounds interesting nonetheless.
They don't risk much themselves as "Sammy is a financial technology company and is not a bank. Banking services are provided by our partner banks in the US, Members of FDIC. The Sammy Mastercard® Debit Card is issued by our partner banks, pursuant to a license from Mastercard Inc. and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted"

So it would work while their partner bank tolerates their business model

They don't risk much themselves as "Sammy is a financial technology company and is not a bank. Banking services are provided by our partner banks in the US, Members of FDIC. The Sammy Mastercard® Debit Card is issued by our partner banks, pursuant to a license from Mastercard Inc. and may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted"

So it would work while their partner bank tolerates their business model

A service just like the below guy is offering...lol. Watch and learn.

A service just like the below guy is offering...lol. Watch and learn.

Yep and that guy seems to be on a long vacation in Algeria if I'm not mistaken :p

Latest Threads