Our valued sponsor

Second passport

I red all posts here. The most of members are not right. Please, do not trust all those bullshits which you can find on goggle search results. Here is reality in countries, which I found mentioned in this discussion...

Comoros:
Absolutely unstable political situation. Program does not have a support in constitution. Citizenships bases on their program can be cancelled anytime.
Passport is not worth that money. You can add 20K and you can have a passport from some respected carribean nation.
I do not believe, there is any real swerious bank in a world, whcih will open bank account for soeone with passport from Comoros.

Vanuatu:
Good and reliable. But you have to donate (they call it investment, what it is not) few hundred thousand USD.

Chile:
You have to live within country at least 183 days in a first year - temporary residency. And at least 90 days per year in next 4 years.
After 5 years of total time of being a resident of Chile, you have to pass exam from spanish language, hitory, geography and culture.
And you have to show as many proofs of strong country ties as you can.
If you have lived in Chile enough time - 5 years or more, passed exam and if you can provide proof of strong ties to the country, naturalization takes 9-12 months.
Chile taxes global income. So be prepared to pay income tax from all your worldwide income in Chiel from the first day of your residency.
Just having a paper residency will be not enough.

Urugyay:
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years if you are married or if you have a child immigrating with you. If you are single, you have to live there at least 183 days every year for 5 years.
You have to pass exam on spanish, history an culture.
You have to show proof of extremely stong ties to the country.
Naturalization takes 1 year. Naturalization decision is issued by the judge. Who will have interview with you and will determine if you are totaly integrated in their society or not.
Paper residency just does not work.

Paraguay:
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years. You have to have active taxable source of income within paraguay and pay at least some taxes.
Naturalization takes up to 2 years. Naturalization decision is issued by the judge. Interview is just formality.

Nicaragua:
You have to invest at least 30K USD.
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years.
Naturalization takes up to 1 year.

Panama:
If you just want to keep residence permit valid, you have to spend in Panama just 1 day every 2 years. But if you want to be a naturalized citizen after some time, you have to spend some "reasonable time" in a country every year for at least 5 years. Law does not say what is it "reasonable time" but in reality it is at least 60 to 90 days.
You have to pass exam in spanish language about history, georgraphy, culture, law system.
You have to pass interview with local administrator. You have to pass interview with a judge. Both will consider if you are fully integrated within their society.
You have to have at least 2 adult panamian witnesses who will be interviewed by the judge and they has to confirm that thay know you at least 5 years, that you are fully integrated and that you lived really reasonable time within country every year.
Naturalization takes 7-10 years after application is filled. President has to file decree of naturalization. President does not have a time limit to to that. The most naturalization applications are just sitting somewhere on a table and is not signer for many years. If you do not have real connections, your application does not have to be signed ever.

Brazil:
You have to have a child or wife or husband who is citizen of Brazil or you have to invest 200K USD. You have to live in Brazil 183 days for at least 3 years.
You have to pass exam on portugeese language.
You have to pass exam on history, geography and culture.
Naturalization takes 1-2 years after application is filled.

As you can see, the most of countries which were very openned to foreigners, changed their rules. It it not so easy to obtain citizenship (out of those which you can buy directly)

You can buy citizenship directly in some countries: Dominica, St. Lucia, Vanuatu, St. Kitts and Nevis.
Malta, Cyprus and Hungary and Montenegro closed their programs. EU pressure was too strong.

One very good based program on real investment is Turkey (not donation masked by word investment). You invest 250K in real estate and you can apply for citizenship immediately.

There are only few countries where you can obtain citizenship based on a paper residency.

One of them is Colombia. But you have to be a resident for 10 years. You have to spend there at least 1 day every year. No one knows if they will not change their rules in next 10 years.

Second one is Armenia. You have to invest at least 30K USD. You have to spend there 3-4 weeks when obtaiing a residence permit. And you have to spend 1 week there every other year. You can apply for citizenship after 3 years.
Law requires you to be fluent in armenian language - you have to pass a test about basics of their constitutional system. Test is in armenian language. But they accept if you bring a translator with you. In reality they just does not enforce condition of understanding armenian language.

There are some other options in a world. Some countries will give you a citizenship just base on "being important" for the country. Or make a "reasonable contribution to the country". This requires to have a connection with right people within country. Citizenship is usualy granted by presidential decree.
I know at least about 3 countries, where it is possible. Just base on experience. I believe, there are more, but I have experience with three only.

The most of countries requires every person who want to be naturalized to spend most of their time in a country.

Countries by number of years of residency (just years when you spend at least 183 days a year in a country counts) till possibility to file naturalization application:

Peru 2 years
Argentina 2 years
Bolicia 3 years
Ecuador 3 years
Honduras 3 years
Brazil 3 years
Uruguay 3 (having child or wife or husband there) / 5 years (single)
Canada 4 years
Malta 4 (citizens of other EU countries) / 5 years
USA 5 years
Chile 5 years
Russia 5 years
Guatemala 5 years
Mexico 5 years
Belgium 5 years
United Kingdom 5 years
Austria 5 years
Costa Rica 7 years
El Salvador 7 years
Czech republic 8 years
Frace 8 years
Poland 8 years
Italy 12 years
Slovakia 12 years
Switzerland 12 years
Singapore 13 years

I do not write all of them. Just a few. If you are interested in any other country, just ask. I will try to answer.

If you are looking for so called "banking" passport, just travel to some poor african country, pay bribe to the official who can type your data into their citizens database and you can have a passport cheap and fast. I believe, that 5K in Nigeria or Somalia will be enough to be "added" to their database of citizens. There are many offices who just register a peole who never had any ID, never had been registered anywhere.. And you can choose your date of birth, place of birts, name.. But I do not know any bank who will accept citizen of poor third world country as a client. Maybe some african bank. The strongest african passport, which you can obtain this way is from Kenya. But be ready for very unstable security situation in all of this counstries. Expecialy if you show you have some cash..
Good overview. I would add that Armenia and Turkey are decent options but both have military service for males. So it can get a bit complicated for you (as well if you want to pass on the citizenship to any male descendants). Also Turkish Lira risk and Armenia just lost a war...

Malta is still open (not a 'program' anymore but still open). Relatively quick but expensive.
Also Malta citizenship via residency is at least 15 years. Its of course written to be 4-5 but that's not happening. Live there for 15 years and maybe you will have a chance.

I think you left out the best one in my opinion: Portuguese Golden Visa (280k EUR I believe the lowest investment in property).
You need to spend 14 days a year (or every 2 years) in Portugal, and after a decent language test and 6 years you can apply for citizenship (processing is a few months as well). Not a bad deal, you aren't a tax resident, and after 6 years you get EU citizenship. But you need to commit to learn the language.

Last edited:
Good overview. I would add that Armenia and Turkey are decent options but both have military service for males. So it can get a bit complicated for you (as well if you want to pass on the citizenship to any male descendants). Also Turkish Lira risk and Armenia just lost a war...

Malta is still open (not a 'program' anymore but still open). Relatively quick but expensive.
Also Malta citizenship via residency is at least 15 years. Its of course written to be 4-5 but that's not happening. Live there for 15 years and maybe you will have a chance.

I think you left out the best one in my opinion: Portuguese Golden Visa (280k EUR I believe the lowest investment in property).
You need to spend 14 days a year (or every 2 years) in Portugal, and after a decent language test and 6 years you can apply for citizenship (processing is a few months as well). Not a bad deal, you aren't a tax resident, and after 6 years you get EU citizenship. But you need to commit to learn the language.

Military service in Turkey can be a problem just in case if you are citizen in age of 18. Creation of database of male citizens who can be called to the army is in Armenia done at 2 rounds - at 16 and 18 years and in Turkey at 15 and 18 years. If you are not listed and you become citizen later, you have no obligation to serve in army. Also, your sons, if they will be not living in Armenia or Turkey at time of conscription call for a longer time, military service registration is not mandatory for them. Laws of both countries exactly says, that obligation to serve in army is valid only for male citizens who are permanently living in a country.. So, if you will have a turkish passport, and your son will have a turkish passport, but you will be not livign un Turkey, you are not obliged to serve in the army, nor your son. The same situation is in Armenia.

Many people believe this story in Portugal. But I have a question for you. Do you know how long golden visa program in Portugal exists? It is here 9 years. Have you ever heard about anyonw who was naturalized by golden visa program? Many people just read websites od "advisors" and "realtors" who are trying to sell them overpriced real estates. Reality is what is written in a law. Portugeese law requires a "real commitment to the community and country", "full integration into society", "functional ties to the country and society".. By living there for 14 days in a year, you do not fulfiill any of this conditions. This is a truth, which is not mentioned on websites of those, who are trying to sell overprices real estates and they income flow is addicted on real estate market commisions.

Military service in Turkey can be a problem just in case if you are citizen in age of 18. Creation of database of male citizens who can be called to the army is in Armenia done at 2 rounds - at 16 and 18 years and in Turkey at 15 and 18 years. If you are not listed and you become citizen later, you have no obligation to serve in army. Also, your sons, if they will be not living in Armenia or Turkey at time of conscription call for a longer time, military service registration is not mandatory for them. Laws of both countries exactly says, that obligation to serve in army is valid only for male citizens who are permanently living in a country.. So, if you will have a turkish passport, and your son will have a turkish passport, but you will be not livign un Turkey, you are not obliged to serve in the army, nor your son. The same situation is in Armenia.

Many people believe this story in Portugal. But I have a question for you. Do you know how long golden visa program in Portugal exists? It is here 9 years. Have you ever heard about anyonw who was naturalized by golden visa program? Many people just read websites od "advisors" and "realtors" who are trying to sell them overpriced real estates. Reality is what is written in a law. Portugeese law requires a "real commitment to the community and country", "full integration into society", "functional ties to the country and society".. By living there for 14 days in a year, you do not fulfiill any of this conditions. This is a truth, which is not mentioned on websites of those, who are trying to sell overprices real estates and they income flow is addicted on real estate market commisions.

Thanks for the info. I hear you. I don't disagree, Armenia and Turkey are decent options. But military conscription is always tricky and could change as well. Maybe you live abroad but then they change the rules that they won't issue you a passport if you haven't done the service ... So just wanted to point that out. These countries have active wars so you never know.

Portugal, I haven't heard of anyone who didn't live there and got it. I know people who do currently live there and they are satisfied (despite the investment and taxation required).

Thanks for the info. I hear you. I don't disagree, Armenia and Turkey are decent options. But military conscription is always tricky and could change as well. Maybe you live abroad but then they change the rules that they won't issue you a passport if you haven't done the service ... So just wanted to point that out. These countries have active wars so you never know.

Portugal, I haven't heard of anyone who didn't live there and go it. I know people who do currently live there and they are satisfied (despite the investment and taxation required).
I understand, you know people who lives there. If they live there all the time, they are building a ties to the country, naturalization will be a fast and easy case. BUt taxation for people living in Portugal the most of their time, is not something what I am willing to accept. Portugal has a very high taxes. If someone is willing to live there, pay huge taxes and receive citizenship after 6 years, than OK. I believe, the most of members here, are not willing to move to Portugal to live there full time, spend 2/3 of their income on taxes, social insurance and health insurance. Just for your information 280K amount was increased to 350K EUR what is 424k USD. Add 76K USD for investment and living in the USA for 3 years, and you can be US citizen. Does it make sense? Living in high tax country just for possibility to obtain citizenship after 6 years? Nope. Without living there the most of time, you can forget to be naturalized.. In that 6 years, you will pay more in taxes, social insurance and health insurance then what costs passport in the most economic citizenship programs. And you loose 6 years of your life.

Last edited:
I red all posts here. The most of members are not right. Please, do not trust all those bullshits which you can find on goggle search results. Here is reality in countries, which I found mentioned in this discussion...

Comoros:
Absolutely unstable political situation. Program does not have a support in constitution. Citizenships bases on their program can be cancelled anytime.
Passport is not worth that money. You can add 20K and you can have a passport from some respected carribean nation.
I do not believe, there is any real swerious bank in a world, whcih will open bank account for soeone with passport from Comoros.

Vanuatu:
Good and reliable. But you have to donate (they call it investment, what it is not) few hundred thousand USD.

Chile:
You have to live within country at least 183 days in a first year - temporary residency. And at least 90 days per year in next 4 years.
After 5 years of total time of being a resident of Chile, you have to pass exam from spanish language, hitory, geography and culture.
And you have to show as many proofs of strong country ties as you can.
If you have lived in Chile enough time - 5 years or more, passed exam and if you can provide proof of strong ties to the country, naturalization takes 9-12 months.
Chile taxes global income. So be prepared to pay income tax from all your worldwide income in Chiel from the first day of your residency.
Just having a paper residency will be not enough.

Urugyay:
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years if you are married or if you have a child immigrating with you. If you are single, you have to live there at least 183 days every year for 5 years.
You have to show proof of extremely stong ties to the country.
Naturalization takes 1 year. Naturalization decision is issued by the judge. Who will have interview with you and will determine if you are totaly integrated in their society or not.

Paraguay:
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years. You have to have active taxable source of income within paraguay and pay at least some taxes.
Naturalization takes up to 2 years. Naturalization decision is issued by the judge. Interview is just formality.

Nicaragua:
You have to invest at least 30K USD.
You have to live there at least 183 days a year for 3 years.
Naturalization takes up to 1 year.

Panama:
If you just want to keep residence permit valid, you have to spend in Panama just 1 day every 2 years. But if you want to be a naturalized citizen after some time, you have to spend some "reasonable time" in a country every year for at least 5 years. Law does not say what is it "reasonable time" but in reality it is at least 60 to 90 days.
You have to pass exam in spanish language about history, georgraphy, culture, law system.
You have to pass interview with local administrator. You have to pass interview with a judge. Both will consider if you are fully integrated within their society.
You have to have at least 2 adult panamian witnesses who will be interviewed by the judge and they has to confirm that thay know you at least 5 years, that you are fully integrated and that you lived really reasonable time within country every year.
Naturalization takes 7-10 years after application is filled. President has to file decree of naturalization. President does not have a time limit to to that. The most naturalization applications are just sitting somewhere on a table and is not signer for many years. If you do not have real connections, your application does not have to be signed ever.

Brazil:
You have to have a child or wife or husband who is citizen of Brazil or you have to invest 200K USD. You have to live in Brazil 183 days for at least 3 years.
You have to pass exam on portugeese language.
You have to pass exam on history, geography and culture.
Naturalization takes 1-2 years after application is filled.

As you can see, the most of countries which were very openned to foreigners, changed their rules. It it not so easy to obtain citizenship (out of those which you can buy directly)

You can buy citizenship directly in some countries: Dominica, St. Lucia, Vanuatu, St. Kitts and Nevis.
Malta, Cyprus and Hungary and Montenegro closed their programs. EU pressure was too strong.

One very good based program on real investment is Turkey (not donation masked by word investment). You invest 250K in real estate and you can apply for citizenship immediately.

There are only few countries where you can obtain citizenship based on a paper residency.

One of them is Colombia. But you have to be a resident for 10 years. You have to spend there at least 1 day every year. No one knows if they will not change their rules in next 10 years.

Second one is Armenia. You have to invest at least 30K USD. You have to spend there 3-4 weeks when obtaiing a residence permit. And you have to spend 1 week there every other year. You can apply for citizenship after 3 years.
Law requires you to be fluent in armenian language - you have to pass a test about basics of their constitutional system. Test is in armenian language. But they accept if you bring a translator with you. In reality they just does not enforce condition of understanding armenian language.

There are some other options in a world. Some countries will give you a citizenship just base on "being important" for the country. Or make a "reasonable contribution to the country". This requires to have a connection with right people within country. Citizenship is usualy granted by presidential decree.
I know at least about 3 countries, where it is possible. Just base on experience. I believe, there are more, but I have experience with three only.

The most of countries requires every person who want to be naturalized to spend most of their time in a country.

Countries by number of years of residency (just years when you spend at least 183 days a year in a country counts) till possibility to file naturalization application:

Peru 2 years
Argentina 2 years
Bolicia 3 years
Ecuador 3 years
Honduras 3 years
Brazil 3 years
Uruguay 3 (having child or wife or husband there) / 5 years (single)
Canada 4 years
Malta 4 (citizens of other EU countries) / 5 years
USA 5 years
Chile 5 years
Russia 5 years
Guatemala 5 years
Mexico 5 years
Belgium 5 years
United Kingdom 5 years
Austria 5 years
Costa Rica 7 years
El Salvador 7 years
Czech republic 8 years
Frace 8 years
Poland 8 years
Italy 12 years
Slovakia 12 years
Switzerland 12 years
Singapore 13 years

I do not write all of them. Just a few. If you are interested in any other country, just ask. I will try to answer.

If you are looking for so called "banking" passport, just travel to some poor african country, pay bribe to the official who can type your data into their citizens database and you can have a passport cheap and fast. I believe, that 5K in Nigeria or Somalia will be enough to be "added" to their database of citizens. There are many offices who just register a peole who never had any ID, never had been registered anywhere.. And you can choose your date of birth, place of birts, name.. But I do not know any bank who will accept citizen of poor third world country as a client. Maybe some african bank. The strongest african passport, which you can obtain this way is from Kenya. But be ready for very unstable security situation in all of this counstries. Expecialy if you show you have some cash..
Have you ever come across Guinea-Bissau citizenship? I read somewhere they sell it to Chinese investors only but couldn't find out more.

Reactions: Marc Rich
Have you ever come across Guinea-Bissau citizenship? I read somewhere they sell it to Chinese investors only but couldn't find out more.
Never. The most of african countries are willing to negotiate conditions of any higher investment. And not only african countries. The most of eastern europe countries, which are members of European Union will negotiate with you conditions of investment, including possibility to become citizen, if you are willing to invest some nice 9 digit amount.

Reactions: orangekangaroo
I understand, you know people who lives there. If they live there all the time, they are building a ties to the country, naturalization will be a fast and easy case. BUt taxation for people living in Portugal the most of their time, is not something what I am willing to accept. Portugal has a very high taxes. If someone is willing to live there, pay huge taxes and receive citizenship after 6 years, than OK. I believe, the most of members here, are not willing to move to Portugal to live there full time, spend 2/3 of their income on taxes, social insurance and health insurance. Just for your information 280K amount was increased to 350K EUR what is 424k USD. Add 76K USD for investment and living in the USA for 3 years, and you can be US citizen. Does it make sense? Living in high tax country just for possibility to obtain citizenship after 6 years? Nope. Without living there the most of time, you can forget to be naturalized.. In that 6 years, you will pay more in taxes, social insurance and health insurance then what costs passport in the most economic citizenship programs. And you loose 6 years of your life.
I checked with a Chinese investor friend who currently lives permanently on a PT Golden visa and he says he knows a few Chinese investors who received citizenship based on the 14 days rule. They went back to China after investing (weren't tax residents in Portugal) and only had to keep the investment going + language test (+ a few visits).

Reactions: CaptK
Do you have any contacts in Kenya for this?
Agree about the security situation. You need to watch out as soon as you move out of being just a tourist.
Good luck on the Kenya or Nigeria passport. If your Comoros passport is done correctly renewal is not a problem.

Somali passport is worse than Comoros.

Questions is have you done any of these passports or know someone that does. There a lot of things that Google tell you is impossible but a fair few members will tell you it is.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and if you got a bit of spare cash join the mentor group it will blow your mind lol.

Reactions: VESTANON
I checked with a Chinese investor friend who currently lives permanently on a PT Golden visa and he says he knows a few Chinese investors who received citizenship based on the 14 days rule. They went back to China after investing (weren't tax residents in Portugal) and only had to keep the investment going + language test (+ a few visits).
Chineese on test of purtugeese language? Can you imagine that situation? Joke? I know many chineese who has european passports. The most of EU countries law allows to be some conditions to be limited or waived. Chineese are not ready to learn a foreign languages. For the most of them, it is almost impossible. If they invested many millions EUR, I believe, conditions for citizenship was waived for them.

Good luck on the Kenya or Nigeria passport. If your Comoros passport is done correctly renewal is not a problem.

Questions is have you done any of these passports or know someone that does. There a lot of things that Google tell you is impossible but a fair few members will tell you it is.

Sit back and enjoy the ride and if you got a bit of spare cash join the mentor group it will blow your mind lol.
Comoros passport is renewable just if citisenship is not cancelled. Whareas there is no legal support for economic citizenship program in Comoros, everyone with who buys itizenship there, is risking to have it cancelled without any reason. No reason is needed. Becasuee that program is not existing in their constitution. Constitution of Comoros says exactly who and how can become citizen. One day, the most of "economic citisens" will just receive a letter saying, that citizenship was cancelled, because it was illegal. Or you will just find it out when trying to cross a border with cancelled passport. Question is not if this will happen. Question is just then it happens. Probabley after next elections. It is normal, that every new goverment try to cancel and destroy whataver created by previous goverment. This is african reality.

Chineese on test of purtugeese language? Can you imagine that situation? Joke? I know many chineese who has european passports. The most of EU countries law allows to be some conditions to be limited or waived. Chineese are not ready to learn a foreign languages. For the most of them, it is almost impossible. If they invested many millions EUR, I believe, conditions for citizenship was waived for them.
Are you kidding me? I have met many Chinese from mainland who have learnt to speak English fluently. It all depends.

Comoros passport is renewable just if citisenship is not cancelled. Whareas there is no legal support for economic citizenship program in Comoros, everyone with who buys itizenship there, is risking to have it cancelled without any reason. No reason is needed. Becasuee that program is not existing in their constitution. Constitution of Comoros says exactly who and how can become citizen. One day, the most of "economic citisens" will just receive a letter saying, that citizenship was cancelled, because it was illegal. Or you will just find it out when trying to cross a border with cancelled passport. Question is not if this will happen. Question is just then it happens. Probabley after next elections. It is normal, that every new goverment try to cancel and destroy whataver created by previous goverment. This is african reality.
But Comoros was an official program years ago given to some UAE citizens too who couldn't have UAE passports. It was in gulf news a few years ago.

Reactions: Marc Rich
Dude, if done correctly you get actual residency then passport.

I'm talking from experience not a Google search.
But Comoros was an official program years ago given to some UAE citizens too who couldn't have UAE passports. It was in gulf news a few years ago.
I can tell you of 3 people who who bought and renewed in the UAE.

The program is still running.

Dude, if done correctly you get actual residency then passport.

I'm talking from experience not a Google search.

I can tell you of 3 people who who bought and renewed in the UAE.

The program is still running.
I do not say, program is not existing. I just say, this program does not exist in Comoros constitution. Mamy passportf of people who bought, few years ago for 40K, has their citizenships cancelled. Program was suspended for some time. I hope, you know all history of this program. This program was started in year 2012. They started to sell citizenships for 40K. UAE was the safe choice where it was possible to complete. And I will tell you why. The person responsible for handling transactions is diplomat of Comoros in the UAE and has a diplomatic immunity. This person has diplomatic accreditation for UAE only. That person is safe just outside of Comoros. Based on Vienna convention. UAE knows about it. But they does not care too much. Any other country would not accept anything like having citizenship programs to be completed in their territory. Making anything illegal in a foreign territory means, this person can not be charged in their home country, nor in foreign country. This person can be just asked to leave UAE in 72 hours. So, people who handle this program use advantages of Vienna convention and are using diplomat in diplomatic missiof of Comoros in the UAE. Because they know, it is not legal what they do. Comoros level of corruption is brutal. Anyone who is not a criminal to whom no serious country sells citizenship, add 20K more and buys citizenship in some carribean country.

their is countries within the EU where you can get citizenship in 5 years if your willing to live there. If you have a spouse from one of these countries its usually expedited too, this is what I am doing to get another passport in place of my US passport.

Portugal golden visa don't forget its possible to get a golden visa if you create 10 permeant jobs in Portugal. The average monthly wages of 700 plus euros and plenty of cheap agricultural land, or the many youngster's who didn't flee to other richer parts of Europe but have completed university degree wouldn't be to hard to make a start up that turns a profit with a good team there. i think this would be the cheapest way to enter there golden visa program. Don't forget the golden visa isnt free it is around 5k per year i believe.

Reactions: CaptK
their is countries within the EU where you can get citizenship in 5 years if your willing to live there. If you have a spouse from one of these countries its usually expedited too, this is what I am doing to get another passport in place of my US passport.
5 year is actualy Belgium. But they require you to pass exam of of of their official language.

Portugal golden visa don't forget its possible to get a golden visa if you create 10 permeant jobs in Portugal. The average monthly wages of 700 plus euros and plenty of cheap agricultural land, or the many youngster's who didn't flee to other richer parts of Europe but have completed university degree wouldn't be to hard to make a start up that turns a profit with a good team there. i think this would be the cheapest way to enter there golden visa program. Don't forget the golden visa isnt free it is around 5k per year i believe.
Let make a little calculation:

Running a company with 10 people - administrative and accounting costs - 2000+ Eur / month
Minimum wage in Portugal for 10 people: 7400 + Eur / month
Mandatory health insurance, taxes, social insurance for 10 people which has to be paid by your company: 8100 + Eur / month
If you buy a land worth 100,000 Eur, your annual real estate tax recalculated annual amount to months: 180 + Eur / month
Banking seef, insurance fees, other fees: 200 + Eur / month
Minimum annual health and social insurance for you: 810 Eur / month
If I sum it, it is at least 18,690 Eur per month. What is 224,280 Eur per year.
Time till citizenship application: 6 years.
Total costs in 6 years just to hold yor residence permit: 1,345,680 + Eur.
And I have not counted on fact, that minimum wage, minimum social insurance, minimum tax and minimum health insurance is growing every year.
If you are willing to invest 1,5 mil USD in 6 years, almost any country in a world will gladly welcome you. And you do not have to start a farm in Portugal..

Ok, I give the mentor group a shot.

Latest Threads