Our valued sponsor

Second passport

And you have to travel there personally (as a honorary Vanuatu citizen obviously you should apply for the opening in Vanuatu), which is a big headache as Australia is nearly closed as a transit point. Did you manage to open bank accounts at ANZ and Westpac recently?
Westpac not personally but ANZ yes,
They require the below
1 year personal and business bank statements certified by the bank.
Detailed description on your business
Accounts last 3 years or what's available
Invoices from supplier and customers (3 each) with authority to verify. Make sure these are established companies they can verify.
Bank reference letter
Plus additional documents they will require.

You can get a Vanuatu passport in 2 months for about 160K.
Comoros for about 80K
Didnt Comoros stop their program?

Edit: Sure, corruption is always a way :)

"In Jan 2018, The Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Foreign affairs officially announced no new passports would be issued under economic citizenship scheme

The Government officially announced from 2009 to 2016, a total of 52,000 passports were sold as part of the economic citizenship program, and as soon as President Azali Assoumani came to power, new passports were issued under this program has been suspended and only renewal files were processed on a case-by-case basis.

Further the Comoros Government confirmed the cancellation of 170 ordinary passports improperly attributed to foreigners, including some diplomatic passports

Today more than 40,000 people in UAE carry comorion passports."

You all need to look on YouTube for Andrew Henderson's new video why non us citizens need a second passport in 2021. It's informative. Basically he is selling his services but you need to watch the video and use anyone for services if you are wanting to save yourself from next wave of tax measures.

Actually I just watch his videos for information. I never bought his overpriced services.
He has his exact market. 7 digits earning enterpreneurs. Their time has too high value to spend it by searching for solutions and contacting a local lawyers, agents, service providers and handling all the details with them. But their income is still not enough to use services of big international law firms.

The most of his videos are bla bla bla only. He never reveals any concret or detailed information nor exact solution of a situation. The only what he ius doing bythat videos is creating a content hidding a contenf of others. Just try to search any kind of phrase like second passport, offshore company or anything like that on Youtube. 7 of first 10 videos are his.. This is just how he catches a potential clients attention.

He is offshore reseller with exact market. His time is cheaper as time of succesful 7 figure enterpreneurs. So they are using him to save their time for their business. This is acceptable business model.

If you are a poor enterpreneur earning a 5 digits, you will feel his business model to be overpriced. It is overpriced for you. Because your time is worth 2 digit amount per hour. If your time would be worth 5 digits per hour, his prices will be acceptable for you in comparison of how much time you spend just by using his service.

He has his exact market. 7 digits earning enterpreneurs. Their time has too high value to spend it by searching for solutions and contacting a local lawyers, agents, service providers and handling all the details with them. But their income is still not enough to use services of big international law firms.

The most of his videos are bla bla bla only. He never reveals any concret or detailed information nor exact solution of a situation. The only what he ius doing bythat videos is creating a content hidding a contenf of others. Just try to search any kind of phrase like second passport, offshore company or anything like that on Youtube. 7 of first 10 videos are his.. This is just how he catches a potential clients attention.

He is offshore reseller with exact market. His time is cheaper as time of succesful 7 figure enterpreneurs. So they are using him to save their time for their business. This is acceptable business model.

If you are a poor enterpreneur earning a 5 digits, you will feel his business model to be overpriced. It is overpriced for you. Because your time is worth 2 digit amount per hour. If your time would be worth 5 digits per hour, his prices will be acceptable for you in comparison of how much time you spend just by using his service.
Actually the very rich are frugal people unless they somehow get a big inheritance or a lottery. Those who know the value of their money will search for all available options. Andrew's video just give you a hint and a start. I basically started on my own but I did get manage to get some hints from his videos. Years ago he was touting Py citizenship along with TDV guy. I was interested in Mexico back then which they were also selling. I have a podcast of them together speaking about how great TDV's citizenship programs (all illegal scams ). But I knew from my own research this is simply a big scam and in time it turned out to be one. Every person needs to do their own research and reputable firms if they want to get started. Sometimes you need to pay high $ to get better service and protection.

Actually the very rich are frugal people unless they somehow get a big inheritance or a lottery. Those who know the value of their money will search for all available options. Andrew's video just give you a hint and a start. I basically started on my own but I did get manage to get some hints from his videos. Years ago he was touting Py citizenship along with TDV guy. I was interested in Mexico back then which they were also selling. I have a podcast of them together speaking about how great TDV's citizenship programs (all illegal scams ). But I knew from my own research this is simply a big scam and in time it turned out to be one. Every person needs to do their own research and reputable firms if they want to get started. Sometimes you need to pay high $ to get better service and protection.
I did not know, he was reselling a TDV scams..
Everyone person with a common sense had to know, it was a scam..

Exactly I researched on my own. Later Andrew also told us in one of his YouTube videos he didn't know Jeff was such a scammer. Come on we all knew already he was. It does not take too long to know when you do a proper research.
Can you tell me what is this TDV?
Exactly I researched on my own. Later Andrew also told us in one of his YouTube videos he didn't know Jeff was such a scammer. Come on we all knew already he was. It does not take too long to know when you do a proper research.
He markets himself well, gets prospective clients and outsourcces all the work to outside partners

Reactions: Davis123
When in doubt use Google as it is your best friend. ;). Dollarvigilante is TDV. Search for TDV passport scam.
Is this the guy?
https://galtsgulchchile.com/wsb/data/documents/Berwick_Exposed.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Davis123
Since I don't have any local obligations, I don't mind living in a new country for a few years to get a new citizenship & passport.

I heard of freelance and startup visas. It shouldn't take much work to follow that path, right?

It seems the main problem is waiting. Some countries like Switzerland makes you wait for 12 years. That's too big of a commitment. Do you know any easier alternatives?

PS. I don't need a strong passport. Its just a hedge. A tiny country from Asia or Europe or South America can work out just fine.
can you tell me what you got out of all of this? I would like to know where it is possible to get my second citizens passport?

Latest Threads