Our valued sponsor

Seeking business partner for restaurant ordering business.

winning77

Nov 7, 2023
UK
Visit site
Hello OCT members.

Open google search and see how many restaurant businesses in your local area have a online ordering system... Probably not many.
I have developed a easy to deploy online ordering system for small restaurants (Chinese takeaways, kebab shops, pizzeria etc), the type you see on your high street.

Here is some more information:
  1. The website:
    1. Easy to rebrand and deploy.
    2. Admin panel for menu management, menu and customer analytics.
    3. Supports customer payment through stripe and paypal, cash option also available.
  2. The kitchen:
    1. A simple POS device (mobile) with built in receipt printer, new orders come in and can be easily accepted. Upon acceptance a customer copy and kitchen ticket is printed, once the kitchen has finished making the order the customer copy with delivery details can be attached to the food awaiting collection by the delivery driver.
  3. The plan:
    1. Approach and consult with your local restaurant managers and show them a demo.
    2. Offer: A risk free and easy to integrate solution, no contract and no upfront fee.*
The partnership:

While I can produce some examples based on fake restaurants, I have no customers. I need a partner(s) to sell the service and help with the progression of the business. The POS device which runs the custom built software costs me £150, this can be reduced by ordering direct from the supplier but right now I am using amazon since they can deliver with a much shorter lead time.
Whilst I am not asking for investment, if you want to join this partnership you must cover the cost of the POS device (order online yourself) and I will provide setup instructions to install my software.
I am based in the UK and will begin my approaches to business owners in my area next week. There is no shortage of restaurants this can be sold to and I am looking for a partner regardless of location.

Some additional info:

Anybody in the restaurant business or who thinks they can assist me in this venture, I want to hear from you. This has good potential for consistent revenue due to having virtually no setup costs, You can create your own pricing structure, revenue share etc.
Lets talk!

How is your product different from Uber Eats and similar ones?
Uber Eats has a totally different business model.
UE charges £650 on-boarding and takes a further large % of sales. (15 - 30%)

1. This system allows the restaurant to have their own web presence on their own domain, not just a listing on a highly competitive centralized app.
  2. The restaurant can be located somewhere UE does not support. (UE does not cover many areas).
  3. The restaurant can use their own delivery employee and not depend on expensive third parties who cannot be held responsible.