Our valued sponsor

Seeking Long-Term Business Partner

0cca

Feb 7, 2023
On Sea
Visit site
I am currently seeking a reliable and committed business partner for a new venture. With a strong background in web application programming and extensive experience working with data, I bring valuable technical expertise to the table. Additionally, I have a solid track record in international trade of goods, especially medical tech and possess comprehensive knowledge in logistics.

What sets me apart is my network of contacts in the lubricants and mineral oil industry, which can open doors to exciting business opportunities. I am eager to engage in brainstorming sessions and establish solid partnerships that can endure over the long term. However, I am very open to all areas and have a good to very good grasp of things. I am a native English speaker, but also speak fluent German and a little bit of French and Russian.

If you are an ambitious individual with a strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and a genuine desire to collaborate on a venture built on trust, respect, and mutual support, I would like to hear from you.

Please feel free to reach out to me for further discussions or if you have any questions. I am excited about the prospect of engaging in stimulating brainstorming sessions and forging strong partnerships.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited:
Greetings Occa, I have a background in international trade [also worked extensively with procurement/supply of medical products], growth marketing [e-commerce], crypto trading + marketing. Would love to chat.

Keen on working with you on the lubricants/mineral oil :)

You build + I market = win win :)