Our valued sponsor

Seeking reliable nominee services or potential nominees directly?

Hello,

I apologize if this topic is placed or worded against forum rules, wasn't sure, and I hope it's not.

I have unfortunately had a few bad experiences lately hiring service providers promising a full package
offshore company formation including nominees.
Even banks via the same service providers has been a hassle and a promise not kept, which means loss
of time and money of course.

This is why I seek to hopefully cut out the middle-man if possible.

I would love if anyone could comment or PM me leading towards a solution for:
1. Company setup by nominee (preferably in a jurisdiction deemed secure, well-established, and reliable for the adult industry).
2. Option 1: Merchant Account for above company that can receive Credit-card payments and payout in crypto (to my BTC wallet / no bank required).
Option 2: Merchant Account that can payout to an EMI/ Bank business account you setup above.
3. EMI/ Bank for the above business setup for Option 2.
4. Connected card that can be used to pay for various services online (like hosting, domain, etc..)

In other words, offshore company setup with nominee, and preferably merchant/ bank account included (with card attached).

I am not sure what options I have since I have very little experience with mentioned "Dark" as I see some posts here has asked for, if there is a possibility
to connect to someone willing to be nominee directly and help me with the setup, OR a service providers that has proven themselves to
be reliable and not full of false promises.

I am open to all and any suggestions, and I would be very happy to be provided some direct solution or lead towards one
since the bad luck has pushed me back a few steps and taken unnecessary time/ money.
If you have questions to try to help me better, please feel free to ask here or PM.

Thank you!

For adult industry, you could go somewhere like Caicos or Vanuatu. But then it would be hard to get the merchant facilities you need, as most mainstream banks won't open accounts or transact with companies from those jurisdictions. I reckon Seychelle would be the sweet spot, legit enough for a merchant account without too much issue. You could look into a Seychelle IBC. It can be expensive but I think it'll work for your case

Thank you! I've noticed a lot recommending Cyprus over e.g. Seychelles or Belize, any idea why?
The ones above are new to me.
Not sure where most in the online adult industry are moving towards today...

Seems company is rather easy to get running, but a bank that doesn't close you down or demand extremely high fees
is a nightmare to find.

If you're starting a financial service or Forex licensed entity, I'd usually suggest Cyprus or Belize for an EU license. But I'm not sure about adult business in those countries. Despite where you form your company, finding a bank will always be a problem, due to your nature of business. I've seen many cases when people just don't mention their business activities at all when registering bank accounts. Because honestly, it does not help telling anyone you're in the adult biz.
If you mention in your business description to a registered agent or a bank your money comes from any adult business then they'll probably overreact. It's better not to tell it.
If you do it that way, I think you'll get better chances to get it all done. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I've noticed a lot recommending Cyprus over e.g. Seychelles or Belize, any idea why?
The ones above are new to me.
Not sure where most in the online adult industry are moving towards today...

Seems company is rather easy to get running, but a bank that doesn't close you down or demand extremely high fees
is a nightmare to find.

Latest Threads