Our valued sponsor

[Self-Intro] Excited to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochyfinance

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be in this forum, looks like a cool place with like-minded people.

Quick intro: I'm an entrepreneur and investor based in the EU, currently working as head of operations for a venture studio (10m€ raised in 14, three exits) I'm a shareholder too. As side projects, I help people do some mico private-equity (sell and buy online businesses) currently evolving this side project into a more formal offshore fund (probably cayman)

If you want to get help for your online project (Mostly SaaS but have some exp in other areas) don't hesitate to reach out to me (I don't typically charge for helping others unless there's an important amount of work involved), I can help with sales and growth tactics.

If you'd like to learn more about micro private-equity and it's great returns, I'll be sharing on this forum about it and open to chat on DMs.

Good luck everybody.

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay at OffshoreCorpTalk and also find what you are looking for.

Hi @ochyfinance I'd be interested to know if you are considering tokenisation? There's lots of noise about DeFi this year but tokens don't seem popular yet for mico private-equity.
Hey Khinkali, to be honest, I've personally never seen any serious exit-type or buy-out deal with a tokenized asset, especially when it comes to companies, I think the main struggle is to tokenized and have built-in governance that's both defensible at the protocol/token-level and in court. I can say that we continue investing in BTC and are looking closely at the whole crypto space. Defi is so exciting as a new financial paradigm.

One idea that could be fun to try, is to tokenize and index of pre-seed, seed-stage startups and sell the token as a better angel investment scheme.

Are you involved in the crypto space?

Reactions: khinkali
the main struggle is to tokenized and have built-in governance
I was thinking a depository/custodian approach where some prestigious legal firm look after the shares and release ERC20 or similar against them.

If an early stage startup's shares were tokenised it could lead to vastly more efficient price discovery.

Are you involved in the crypto space?
Just trading and signal software, though I would like to run my own little fund next year if I can get my head around the regulation.

I was thinking a depository/custodian approach where some prestigious legal firm look after the shares and release ERC20 or similar against them.

If an early stage startup's shares were tokenised it could lead to vastly more efficient price discovery.

Just trading and signal software, though I would like to run my own little fund next year if I can get my head around the regulation.
That's great. I'm already setting up my fund with some French guys I know, they have a very powerful ''fund as a service'' solution.

Reactions: khinkali
You guys missed out, this is a intro section of the forum. Please open a new thread for your discussion.

Thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads