Our valued sponsor

Selling crypto to FIAT (1%-3%), the best ways??

I would avoid to get banned on the forum where you try to attract new clients.

You are the cryptocurrency broker right?

For all other people, use services like Binance or Kraken, that will safe you a lot of headache!

Reactions: DerAufklaerer
I would avoid to get banned on the forum where you try to attract new clients.

You are the cryptocurrency broker right?

For all other people, use services like Binance or Kraken, that will safe you a lot of headache!
Hey @James Spader, No sir i'm not trying to attract new clients from this forum at all. Just trying to get some ideas about where is the best ways to get more clients.

There are forums for such that would fit better! Search Google. If someone goes and link to other forums from this thread I will delete the entire thread because it is against the forum rules.

Hello everyone,

If you were a cryptocurrency OTC desk/broker, and you are selling crypto for FIAT at a good rate (1-3%), what methods would you take to get more clients (individuals/companies)?

Your opinion/advice will be appreciated.

Id contact news outlets like The Block and the like and buy ad placements on their websites.
You can also post ads on localbitcoins and websites like that.

Hello everyone,

If you were a cryptocurrency OTC desk/broker, and you are selling crypto for FIAT at a good rate (1-3%), what methods would you take to get more clients (individuals/companies)?

Your opinion/advice will be appreciated.
I would buy as much USDT as you have to offer, for UK GBP faster payments from my Company account. Happy to use Paxful escrow if you cover the fees.