SEPA bank account for company formed in Belize?

juice99

I was using Mister Tango but they closed down our account even though we didn't even touch cryptocurrencies. I need bank account with SEPA payment that allows Belizean companies. Any ideas?

juice99

so is there any service offering corporate bank accounts for company from Belize and that would allow unrestricted incoming transfers?

Mark Rucken

Trusted Member
Business Angel
so is there any service offering bank accounts for Belize and that would allow unrestricted incoming transfers?
No, there is no such thing anymore. There are some EMIs that still want to consider Belize companies, but those are used for smaller transactions.

juice99

I was not clear - I didn't mean total lack of restrictions. I meant that it can come from third parties just like nornal bank account. As to amounts, we are talking about few 4 figures transactions in a month, so nothing big.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group

moneynetwork

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
ePayments accepted my Belize company, but it seems hard to get an ePayments account
Large amount of documents required to open a accounts with ePayments and a low risk business structure and plan is required.

juice99

advcash doesn't allow for incoming third party transfers, which makes it useless pretty much if you have any incoming transfer from partner

Fajosst

Transferwise has already closed my account without explanation before. And there are several stories about it lately.

I only know EMI's that can help.

Payoneer does not accept Belize companies? It would be the best option

juice99

EMIs with ability to receive 3rd party bank (SEPA) transfers? if so, then i would be interested, but I guess not.