Our valued sponsor

SEPA INSTAN Account for crypto trading

xdbTrader

Jun 11, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hey all,

Quick overview on how i plan to trade:

I arbitrage trade some crypto assets like eth and btc as peer-to-peer trader. – buy crypto for EUR from T1 Exchanges and OTC and sell crypto for EUR with a margin in peer to peer marketplace to kyced users.
I need either a personal SEPA Instant account since I’m trading my own funds or business if I have to, I can buy very much close to spot price and sometimes by few bps lower

Since the profit margin in these transactions is comparable low (approx. 0.5%) I might make quite significant turnover in my personal or business account , therefore I need significant monthly limit of EUR 300 – 800 k and plus

My trading is volume based and not sure which bank would understand this?

Tried
BUNQ - Revolut - Some g erman local banks and they terminated my account.

Hey all,

Quick overview on how i plan to trade:

I arbitrage trade some crypto assets like eth and btc as peer-to-peer trader. – buy crypto for EUR from T1 Exchanges and OTC and sell crypto for EUR with a margin in peer to peer marketplace to kyced users.
I need either a personal SEPA Instant account since I’m trading my own funds or business if I have to, I can buy very much close to spot price and sometimes by few bps lower

Since the profit margin in these transactions is comparable low (approx. 0.5%) I might make quite significant turnover in my personal or business account , therefore I need significant monthly limit of EUR 300 – 800 k and plus

My trading is volume based and not sure which bank would understand this?

Tried
BUNQ - Revolut - Some g erman local banks and they terminated my account.

Bankera could be a good option for you. I have many clients who does the same and using Bankera.

Bankera could be a good option for you. I have many clients who does the same and using Bankera.
Really ? Can we get on a call? I reached out to Julija Macxxxne and few other people they didnt get quite what i wanted to do and we paid them fees for nothing. Verfio took application fees and never got back to us. happy to share more

Dont want to mention the names publicly here from Bankera.

Last edited:
Really ? Can we get on a call? I reached out to Julija Macxxxne and few other people they didnt get quite what i wanted to do and we paid them fees for nothing. Verfio took application fees and never got back to us. happy to share more

Dont want to mention the names publicly here from Bankera.

sure, drop me an email and provide your whatsapp number, also give some time slots for this week