Service to get virtual cards for online media buying

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

PiersBlack

I saw this advertiser in there, Wallester, that offers virtual credit cards to pay for online media buying. The problem is they only accept European and British companies. I know similar services like Dash that only accept USA companies.

Is there any other service to issue cards to pay for online media buying ads that can accept international companies (UAE, BVI)?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Why not simply setup a UK LTD and satisfy their requirement?

MiddleEuroAsia

opportunist
Entrepreneur
I saw this advertiser in there, Wallester, that offers virtual credit cards to pay for online media buying. The problem is they only accept European and British companies. I know similar services like Dash that only accept USA companies.

Is there any other service to issue cards to pay for online media buying ads that can accept international companies (UAE, BVI)?
form a UK LTD, then apply and use pleo for virtual cards.

Very simple

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold

have applied for account opening with them but not yet used them!

Latest Threads