Our valued sponsor

Service to get virtual cards for online media buying

Why not simply setup a UK LTD and satisfy their requirement?

I saw this advertiser in there, Wallester, that offers virtual credit cards to pay for online media buying. The problem is they only accept European and British companies. I know similar services like Dash that only accept USA companies.

Is there any other service to issue cards to pay for online media buying ads that can accept international companies (UAE, BVI)?
form a UK LTD, then apply and use pleo for virtual cards.

Very simple

I saw this advertiser in there, Wallester, that offers virtual credit cards to pay for online media buying. The problem is they only accept European and British companies. I know similar services like Dash that only accept USA companies.

Is there any other service to issue cards to pay for online media buying ads that can accept international companies (UAE, BVI)?
have applied for account opening with them but not yet used them!

Hi! Have you found any service to issue cards to pay online that can accept international companies (UAE, BVI)?

Latest Threads