Our valued sponsor

Setup a offshore company how and where?

It depends very much on what it is you will need the company for and what banking facilities you will need.

Offshore countries like Cyprus and Seychelles or for instant BVI are very common places.

Thank you fila1....... I will sell software which has been in development for a few month and which is soon ready to launch.

Do you recommend the Seychelles or Cyprus rather than Panama?

Reactions: wtf
your welcome:)

I would choose either Cyprus or the Seychelles if you are going to sell your software throught the Internet.

If you don't have a merchant account you will need to take that part in consideration too, if so, you should go for a incorporation in Cyprus!

Here are a few links.

For the setup of a Seychelles company

Seychelles Company Formation | Cyprus Company Formation | Cyprus Bank Account

For the setup of a Cyprus company

Cyprus Company Formation Pricing and Fees | Cyprus Company Formation | Cyprus Bank Account

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Will have a look at this, are you working for this company?

I dont think that Belize is a good option. You can try cyprus or Seychelles, but try to google more clients testimonials about them first. After you have all the info, you can start to choose

Hello friends

A Vanuatu International Business Company is commonly set up in an international financial centre like Vanuatu where there are no corporate income taxes on it's worldwide income, capital gains taxes, adequate compliance requirements without being too onerous, etc. The main restriction is that the company, being exempt from all local taxes may not conduct business within Vanuatu itself.

Key Benefits

* No corporate taxes:

* No onerous bureaucracy:

* Strong Independent Judiciary:

* Confidentiality protected by law:

* World Class Banking System:

* Strict Anti-Money Laundering Legislations:

* Political Stability:

* English used as the Business Language:

Thanks to all friends .

Where should I setup my offshore company to avoid any tax and to have asset protection ?

I read to set up a company in Panama or Seychelles would be good but any opinions about this would be appreciated for my further investigation.
Sorry to open this old thread again! but I want to know if you still have the company you setup back then when you made this post??

Latest Threads