Our valued sponsor

Setup anonymous company for upload mobile apps?

Starlights

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello

- I need setup anonymous company for upload apps to google app store and apple app store?

- I have low budget and i will not sell app in the store and i will not use any in app purchase.

Do i need a bank account in the same country as my business even that i will not sell any apps?

Please any great advice?

Thanks

Reactions: tacokai
why does it have to be anonymous and why would you need a bank account? will you make any money from this app?

If you are on a low budget you don't need to be anonymous, you waste your time.

- Yes i will make money from the apps and have advertising but not admob. Because admob i will need bank from same country that my business stays for get payouts and i not interested in such advertising company as admob.
- I not sure if google and apple want i add a bank account when i create a business account at google and apple for upload apps and have people download them FREE. But i almost sure i need a phone number and adress
- I want to be anonymous like many others in this forum.

Is there anyone who could help me out or at least come with some suggestions?

Thank you

Why do you want anonymous? To avoid tax? Privacy? How do you want to be paid out if you don't have a bank account? IF you were thinking of using your personal account, then how can that be anonymous.

Knowing more about what you hope to acheieve allows people to answer you better

- I want anonymous to get privacy.
- I want to know if i need bank in same country that my business placed for create a google business app developer account for upload apps to google play store. (will not sell apps free to download)
- I want to know if i need bank in same country that my business placed for create a apple business app developer account for upload apps to apple app store. (will not sell apps free to download)

If anyone here run mobile apps they know what i talking about.

I was thinking about New Mexico LLC but i not sure if that will working at all and probably i need have a phone number and valid adres , But i need a expert on this to give me suggestions and i will advertising my apps not use google and apple own advertisements feature.

Will new Mexico LLC work great or not for upload apps to the app stores?

Thank you

- I want anonymous to get privacy.
- I want to know if i need bank in same country that my business placed for create a google business app developer account for upload apps to google play store. (will not sell apps free to download)
- I want to know if i need bank in same country that my business placed for create a apple business app developer account for upload apps to apple app store. (will not sell apps free to download)

If anyone here run mobile apps they know what i talking about.

I was thinking about New Mexico LLC but i not sure if that will working at all and probably i need have a phone number and valid adres , But i need a expert on this to give me suggestions and i will advertising my apps not use google and apple own advertisements feature.

Will new Mexico LLC work great or not for upload apps to the app stores?

Thank you

You don't need a bank account to upload apps in the free category (but as soon as you include a in-app purchase system you will)... But yes, you will need a phone number, address, etc. New Mexico is a cheap solution, just don't forget to get an EIN from the IRS and fill form 5472 at the end of the tax year.

Also to be honest, looks like you are first thinking in the structure before even asking Apple/Google how do they work which is not worth it (just as a recommendation, not intended to offend)

I read more:

Enrolling as an Organization

A D-U-N-S® Number
Your organization must have a D-U-N-S Number so that we can verify your organization’s identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers. You can check to see if your organization already has a D-U-N-S Number and request one if necessary. They are free in most jurisdictions. Learn more

Legal Entity Status
Your organization must be a legal entity so that it can enter into contracts with Apple. We do not accept DBAs, fictitious businesses, trade names, or branches.

Legal Binding Authority
As the person enrolling your organization in the Apple Developer Program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements. You must be the organization’s owner/founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or an employee with legal authority granted to you by a senior employee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will a new mexico LLC provide me with all this?

Thank you

Latest Threads