Our valued sponsor

Setup for company and payment provider for online game

Ken Franklin

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a solution to receive payments for an online game.

In terms of payment it would be ideal to be able to reliable process Paysafecards and Klarna (instant bank transfer) for European customers.

IP issues are highly unlikely, yet there is a small chance. Because of that it would be good to add a layer of privacy to the setup, without sacrificing too much reliability.

I have looked into Hong Kong, possibly using Airwallex and payment providers such as Oceanpayment or one of the many others offering Paysafe/Klarna.

Does anyone here has ideas for a solution? Expert advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a solution to receive payments for an online game.

In terms of payment it would be ideal to be able to reliable process Paysafecards and Klarna (instant bank transfer) for European customers.

IP issues are highly unlikely, yet there is a small chance. Because of that it would be good to add a layer of privacy to the setup, without sacrificing too much reliability.

I have looked into Hong Kong, possibly using Airwallex and payment providers such as Oceanpayment or one of the many others offering Paysafe/Klarna.

Does anyone here has ideas for a solution? Expert advice would be greatly appreciated.
What did you end up doing?

Latest Threads