Our valued sponsor

Question Setup( Non resident , UK LTD/LLP , Stripe )

Marc1

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I am currently an Algerian citizen and tax resident, I would like to be able to use payment processors such as Paypal, Stripe, ... and to do this I intend to create a LTD or LLP company in the UK (Prestige package: Business address, phone number ,...).

I'm interested in the eligibility conditions of payment processors, some point remains unclear for me:

1- Is it possible to be accepted by Stripe even if I do not change my personal tax residence to the UK (No resident)?

2- How to respond to the request for personal address verification on Stripe? Do I have to provide my local Algerian address? or that of my UK Buisness?

3- Can buying a valid stripe account be a good solution in case of refusal (at least in the short term)?
Introducing the info of my bank account on this purchased account is not a problem?

Thank you for your understanding

You will need a UK residential address and utility bills to be able to get stripe
Thank you

omg, this makes it almost impossible for anyone living in africa and any country not supported by stripe to receive money then?

How do they do people who are not residents of Europe or the US?
have you had experience with them?

and why it is noted on their info page that it accepts government-issued IDs, from any country?
d.png

Latest Threads