Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Bank / EMI

Brillo

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello dear,
I have a small holding IBC since 3 years and in 2023 I will start to perform trading activities.
Actually, is there any fast way to get a Seychelles company bank account or EMI? Or everything is still "closed" for Seychelles IBCs?
Eventually, can you give me some advices? I already saw Wise and Revolut, no way.

Thank you

Hello dear,
I have a small holding IBC since 3 years and in 2023 I will start to perform trading activities.
Actually, is there any fast way to get a Seychelles company bank account or EMI? Or everything is still "closed" for Seychelles IBCs?
Eventually, can you give me some advices? I already saw Wise and Revolut, no way.

Thank you
Easier to setup a different structure than to try opening an account with this one.

Hello if he is using an IBC in these days, he is fulfilling the substance requirements in the Seychelles somehow, or has a tax-residency in another jurisdiction for this entity (how i already described here). If he is opening the accounts in person, his acceptance-rate should be even better.

If anyone else needs account for company registered in Seychelles, you can open it at Payoneer. Fees are not small, 2.5percent for every transaction if you are sending money and that's one of the reasons why I'm trying to find cheaper option.

Latest Threads