Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company with PayPal and merchant account how?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I see a provider that is offering a Seychelles Company with PayPal account but not with Merchant account, when asking them about the Merchant account they can't help as long as we speak a Seychelles Company. They told me we will have to change it to a Cyprus Company.

If they are able to open a PayPal account for a Seychelles Company why not a Merchant account what is the difference between PayPal and Merchant account for credit Card processing?

They are two different things.... PayPal has it's own set of rules while the merchant account providers are bound to International Visa / MasterCard regulations. They have split up in regions and it is mandatory that a company registered apply for an merchant account to the region in the world it belongs to.

Only exception are companies like 2checkout.com where you can get an account as long as they approve your business model.

They are two different things.... PayPal has it's own set of rules while the merchant account providers are bound to International Visa / MasterCard regulations. They have split up in regions and it is mandatory that a company registered apply for an merchant account to the region in the world it belongs to.

Only exception are companies like 2checkout.com where you can get an account as long as they approve your business model.
Second that... if you need both PayPal and credit card processing for a Seychelles corp. you need to look at service like 2checkout.com !

2checkout doesn't accept Seychelles. I'm wondering if there is an alternative for Seychelles.
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 23.27.24.png

Reactions: negon
I see a provider that is offering a Seychelles Company with PayPal account but not with Merchant account, when asking them about the Merchant account they can't help as long as we speak a Seychelles Company. They told me we will have to change it to a Cyprus Company.

If they are able to open a PayPal account for a Seychelles Company why not a Merchant account what is the difference between PayPal and Merchant account for credit Card processing?
This seems not to work any longer! Existing Belize and Seychelles companies are allowed and not abandoned it seems! have you still a Belize corp with 2co account for sale @auric ?

Latest Threads