Our valued sponsor

seychelles fake company?

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Pro Member
Jul 5, 2016
Planet Earth.
milkymoon.com
A friend wants to 'register/aquire' some resources. For this a company is needed (as he does not want this to be in his personal name).

We can register a UK Limited, but that would mean a yearly expense (doable) and a loss of privacy (not interested in). (The resource would be traceble, so darks for the Ltd is not an option)

As far as I know, Seychelles do not have public registry for Companies, is this correct ? So that means, no one can check if the company really is there (now or in the future)? How would one do this other than walk by the registry?

The organisation that holds the resources has real Seychelles companies as resource holders.

So are there providers of (excelent) fake Seychelles company docs here? (including proof of registering or whatever you get with the real package)

As far as I know, Seychelles do not have public registry for Companies, is this correct ? So that means, no one can check if the company really is there (now or in the future)? How would one do this other than walk by the registry?
its correct that there isnt a public register, but there is possibilities to find out if a company exist, it calls:

1. Company search:
You can receive details in respect to IBCs registered by providing company name and/or company number. Through the search you will obtain the following information:
(a) the name and registration number of the company
(b) the date of its incorporation/conversion/continuation
(c) the name and address of its registered agent
(d) the address of its registered office
(e) the name and address of members (If filed optionally)
(f) the date and description of any hypothecation, mortgage or charge registered and/or discharged (g)due date of annual fees
(h)the status of the company (i.e. Good Standing or Not in Good Standing)

Whoever is giving out these 'resources' will x-ray the company and ask a lot of questions because of the jurisdiction you picked and the scarcity of such resources nowadays. I would suggest setting up an actual company, Seychelles is probably the cheapest jurisdiction. You could set up a US LLC instead for like $150.

Whoever is giving out these 'resources' will x-ray the company and ask a lot of questions because of the jurisdiction you picked and the scarcity of such resources nowadays. I would suggest setting up an actual company, Seychelles is probably the cheapest jurisdiction. You could set up a US LLC instead for like $150.

Which state?
Delaware, New Mexico, Wyoming ?

Wyoming and Delaware are cheapest and more simple options but I don't know whether they will investigate you once you create the llc, probably not cause those states have thousands of applications a month. I would call a registered agent in one of those states if I was you to get the insider info.

A friend wants to 'register/aquire' some resources. For this a company is needed (as he does not want this to be in his personal name).

We can register a UK Limited, but that would mean a yearly expense (doable) and a loss of privacy (not interested in). (The resource would be traceble, so darks for the Ltd is not an option)

The organisation that holds the resources has real Seychelles companies as resource holders.

So are there providers of (excelent) fake Seychelles company docs here? (including proof of registering or whatever you get with the real package)
The question is so vague that it is hard to give a useful answer.
There are pros and cons of different methods.
I could envision a scenario where a "Fake" company would be useful for holding certain types of assets.
The forum is kind of anonymous, no one can see your face and if you tweak a few things in your story to keep your anonymity, I can probably give you a better answer of how to achieve what you are trying to achieve if you tell me more details. If he is trying to hide a truck full of stolen goods, you don't have to tell me, but just say a vehicle or possibly dubious contents.

That being said, whatever your friend is trying to pull off, there are probably dozens of other people out there who tried the same thing or done it, even if it was theoretically illegal or scummy, from drugs, to Hong Kong letter scam, etc.

Plus since it is your friends situation and not your own you have nothing to worry about by telling us the details of what the resources are. If the resource is traceable, there is a very high chance so is the money trail. Without full details it is basically impossible to help your friend.

It is like someone asking what is the best method to pull off a jewel heist and get away but they don't tell you they intend to rob a place with a bunch of security and trip wires. Just that they intend to take some money. Whatever advice someone would give you, would be so vague and generally you probably already thought of it.

Latest Threads