Our valued sponsor

Seychelles IBC Bank Account (Fintech?)

bigbite100

Sep 27, 2022
CY
Visit site
Hello,

which bank accounts can you recommend for a (taxfree) Seychelles IBC?

Fintech or classic bank, both is good.

Remote bank account opening would be good.

I already know about ABC Bank, Currenxie, Airwallex, Bitsafe.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello,

which bank accounts can you recommend for a (taxfree) Seychelles IBC?

Fintech or classic bank, both is good.

Remote bank account opening would be good.

I already know about ABC Bank, Currenxie, Airwallex, Bitsafe.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Have you opened accounts in all 4 .What documentation did you have to give to bitsafe and ABC Bank

Hi,
@MultipleX Thank you, will check them out. Do you have experience with them? And can you recommend other companies? I would like to diversify :) Thank you in advance.

It seems that they are working with barclays and citibank. For what i know, they have high appetitie on offshore high risk business. The account opening process was quite long but I have a good experience with them so far
This company ?
Yes this is the company

Reactions: viudes and Forester
Have you opened accounts in all 4 .What documentation did you have to give to bitsafe and ABC Bank
havent opened any account yet because i am still waiting on the company filing. but i will open with all, except bitsafe. i just checked some bitsafe reviews, they seem to not be reliable.

@bigbite100 Please let me know if they replied to you

Another EMI that it is ok that takes seychelles is Verifo bank based in Lithuania
thank you for the tip. i checked some reviews, seems to be also problematic.
I am not sure if i understood you properly, who should what reply to me ? :D

does currenxie and airwallex even accept seychelles still?
Airwallex yes, you get onboarded to their HK entity (same as BVI or KY). They have probably the lowest risk apetite of all EMIs I have used though, just because they're free and work with so many higher level banking institutions.

Currenxie do too, Seychelles are not on the High Risk Jurisdictions list as of Apr 24.
Aside from ABC Bank, Currenxie, Airwallex, and Bitsafe, are there any other financial institutions you would recommend for a Seychelles IBC looking for banking solutions?
Statrys might accept it too, but the business activity and size are important.

Some Lithuanian EMIs are definitely doable - Vialet, Verifo, Bankera, TeslaPay, etc.

Yoursafe is made primarily for adult content.

Paxum Bank is also doable, I would say.

Reactions: JackAlabama
If anyone else needs account for company registered in Seychelles, you can open it at Payoneer. Fees are not small, 2.5percent for every transaction if you are sending money and that's one of the reasons why I'm trying to find cheaper option. Also, you can open account at Currenxie, but you will not be able to get card as they provide that only for companies registered in HK, however, you can still make regular transactions.

Latest Threads