Our valued sponsor

Seychelles ltd

is there still any privacy in seychelles or is everything public now?
there isnt any public register, not for shareholder, not for UBO or directors. just for the directors you can ask the registry and they will maybe tell if you are apply with a good reason.
by creating a seychelles offshore IBC no data goes to the registry or third parties. if you wouldnt like your name seeing as a director, you can use a nominee director.

Reactions: Spinat
There still is, but honestly, I do not really see any point in incorporating over there. If you are on a budget, there are better options for most cases, if you have funds - there are a lot of great options out there.
Do you know any other good countries to have a company in? Im looking at the uk rn but looking for a more offshore solution

Do you know any other good countries to have a company in? Im looking at the uk rn but looking for a more offshore solution
It depends on a myriad of factors, there is no more magic solution for everyone. It depends on the type of business you are involved in, who are your business partners, where are you from, what is your expected turnover, etc. The most important question, however, is what goals are you pursuing.
For some US companies + an EMI actually work perfectly fine, others open UK LTD and are OK with a relatively low tax, some go for an LLP and open an account in Eastern Europe, some open an HK company, etc.

Who are these budget and better jurisdictions and who are the jurisdictions if you have funds?
Again, it depends, see above. Some think that if they go with Seychelles they'd avoid taxation, but in my humble opinion it usually ends with either:
- guy has a lot of money, so he gets a bank account by purchasing a lot of banking products from a bank, plus pays extra fees for an increased level of risk for the bank. This guys could've gone with HK or Singapore just fine, or if he really has money Swiss GmbH companies are very easy to operate and maintain. Or Lichtenstein. But again, it all depends.
- guy does not have a lot of money, and now he has less money and as a bonus no good banking options, but rather some shady looking EMIs that have higher fees for a company like his. He could've gone with UK or HK or US in some cases. But, to be honest, he should have grown his business first in his home country and they went offshore.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Reactions: Ste
It depends on a myriad of factors, there is no more magic solution for everyone. It depends on the type of business you are involved in, who are your business partners, where are you from, what is your expected turnover, etc. The most important question, however, is what goals are you pursuing.
For some US companies + an EMI actually work perfectly fine, others open UK LTD and are OK with a relatively low tax, some go for an LLP and open an account in Eastern Europe, some open an HK company, etc.

Again, it depends, see above. Some think that if they go with Seychelles they'd avoid taxation, but in my humble opinion it usually ends with either:
- guy has a lot of money, so he gets a bank account by purchasing a lot of banking products from a bank, plus pays extra fees for an increased level of risk for the bank. This guys could've gone with HK or Singapore just fine, or if he really has money Swiss GmbH companies are very easy to operate and maintain. Or Lichtenstein. But again, it all depends.
- guy does not have a lot of money, and now he has less money and as a bonus no good banking options, but rather some shady looking EMIs that have higher fees for a company like his. He could've gone with UK or HK or US in some cases. But, to be honest, he should have grown his business first in his home country and they went offshore.

Im still looking at a UK LTD but i am researching a bit before starting since its my first company, edit: just looked it up and researching alot more. this will be a fun adventure

Last edited:

on a purely tax basis, that makes sense. But if the privacy aspect was something important, a UK LTD is not going to cut it from what I understand

Do you know something about that? There is a topic about it here What is required to form anonymous Swiss GmBH or AG ? which also catched my attention for some time ago.
We incorporate there. Swiss companies are not 100% private. I mean, the company itself can be structured in a way that your information will not be disclosed anywhere publicly. You have to use local nominee director in order to incorporate anyway and depending on your agreements it can be pretty private. Here's the Zug online company registry for instance - Kantonale Firmensuche, Handelsregisteramt des Kantons Zug You can look up a random GmbH or AG and see what's available online. Maybe compare a few companies.
The main problem with the privacy part is banking, when you go to a bank you disclose information, that's how it goes. You can pick a non-CRS country for that, but with a Swiss company it would be strange, I'd say. The best option you have, if you have funds and desire, is to change your personal tax residency and join the game a lot of wealthy individuals play. No other way around it, apart from some questionable schemes. The more tax you avoid the greater is the risk, that's why at some point there is no better option but to relocate.

Im still looking at a UK LTD but i am researching a bit before starting since its my first company, edit: just looked it up and researching alot more. this will be a fun adventure
I'd say go for it, at least you'd have banking options, and tax burden is moderate, so if things go well you can always incorporate another one in a better country, if you find it. If things go bad, dissolution (strike-off) is relatively cheap in UK, even cheaper than in Seychelles last time I checked.

on a purely tax basis, that makes sense. But if the privacy aspect was something important, a UK LTD is not going to cut it from what I understand
What kind of privacy are you looking for? I mean on a company level there are a lot of private options still, but once you wanna use your company, you have to open a bank account, the minute most people do it their privacy goes out of the window. Sure, there is a specific group of people that are concerned about privacy, usually it is various high-risk endeavors like gaming, dating, etc. If you are not one of them I think it is best to pay some taxes and then, when time comes, change your personal tax residency and/or at the vary least incorporate in low tax country and actually have any substance there.

What kind of privacy are you looking for? I mean on a company level there are a lot of private options still, but once you wanna use your company, you have to open a bank account, the minute most people do it their privacy goes out of the window. Sure, there is a specific group of people that are concerned about privacy, usually it is various high-risk endeavors like gaming, dating, etc. If you are not one of them I think it is best to pay some taxes and then, when time comes, change your personal tax residency and/or at the vary least incorporate in low tax country and actually have any substance there.
Real privacy from government / banking is not really possible for the majority as you say. But for just not being a public lookup away from people having your name / address as is the case for the UK is beneficial is some instances. As for relocating, sure might be something to consider for the young and single, but once you have a family it isn't really an option.

I noticed that you updated the list of banks in your website:

BELOW IS A PROPOSAL FROM BANKS THAT WORK VERY WELL WITH OFFSHORE COMPANIES FROM THE SEYCHELLES. FREE OF CHARGE!

1.The list is a copy paste from this forum
Did you take the time to try this banks for Seychelles IBC or you simply copy and paste all what you found on the internet?

Hi,
I wanted to make a list of banks separated from the one that @darkster did for just banks with remote opening without introducers
anyone here is free to give us more banks where opening an account could be posible:
  1. Ameria Bank – Armenia - Ameriabank
  2. Caye International Bank - Belize - International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
  3. Europacific bank -Puerto Rico - Euro Pacific Bank - Puerto Rico offshore bank
  4. Paxum bank - Dominica - PAXUM BANK LIMITED
  5. Bank of Asia - BVI - Bank of Asia (BVI)
  6. CIM banque - Switzerland - CIM Bank Switzerland
  7. Dukascopy - Switzerland - Dukascopy current account
  8. Capital Security Bank - Cook islands - Capital Security Bank
  9. Hermes bank - Saint Lucia - Hermes Bank
  10. Boslil bank - Saint Lucia - Boslil Bank Limited

2. Cim banque and dukascopy are not option for seychelles
Not possible at all

3. Could you please confirm in which banks in Europe you can assist for seychelles companies?
It will be very helpful for all other users

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shamir and pipona
I noticed that you updated the list of banks in your website:

1.The list is a copy paste from this forum
Did you take the time to try this banks for Seychelles IBC or you simply copy and paste all what you found on the internet?
some we checked, like all Singapore banks and TransferWise, some like EPB or others we listen to the experience of our clients
all the other we trust the forum and their great experience members and like the website said, its for free we dont do business out of that information, but like to give that information for free

Not possible at all
If you bring enough money with you (6-figure), absolutely no problem, we have several clients for years

3. Could you please confirm in which banks in Europe you can assist for seychelles companies?
It will be very helpful for all other users
like i often said, we dont open bank accounts, thats not our business, but we listen to our clients
we have a small ebook, that shows a way how to open a EU bank account. its a solution made from our costumers experience
until the moment, 100% of our clients became a EU bank account with that solution

Last edited:
You just copied and pasted a post from a user
You did not checked anything

With 6-7-8 figures you can open in CIM Banque? Probably you can open in any bank in this world
But you are not mentioning that ''small detail'' about the 6 figures
All your clients have 6 figures? Dont think so

Paxum Bank? Since you trust the forum maybe you can check the posts about that bank
I know its easier to take a post from july 2019, copy paste and use it your website to fool some rookies

Even if it is ''for free'' you are giving WRONG information for free
All website is misleading

You just copied and pasted a post from a user
You did not checked anything
see attachments

With 6-7-8 figures you can open in CIM Banque? Probably you can open in any bank in this world
But you are not mentioning that ''small detail'' about the 6 figures
All your clients have 6 figures? Dont think so

sullyferdinand said:
Not possible at all
so what know, "not at all" like you wrote or "Probably you can open in any bank in this world"

Paxum Bank? Since you trust the forum maybe you can check the posts about that bank
I know its easier to take a post from july 2019, copy paste and use it your website to fool some rookies
i see nothing wrong at all, i give the forum some information, i take from the forum some information

Even if it is ''for free'' you are giving WRONG information for free
All website is misleading
the only thing whats wrong are you!

look, you're stupid, just causing trouble, have little or no experience, no knowledge
you hide behind a pseudonym and try to explain to me what I have to do and how

I was a member of the management board, CEO of several stock corporations (AG) in Germany and Switzerland for 20 years.
i gave all my information openly and honestly in this forum, introduced my company, published an original picture of me, revealed my real name, showed my facebook profile, i have nothing to hide unlike you.

if you're bored, find a hobby and don't bother others with your funny investigations and comments, which you can't prove

no one has ever complained about our work in this forum, we do our job well, you are welcome to google me or offshore seychelles

@Admin, can you please warn or better remove this user now? he is disturbing, gives false information here and harms my company, my reputation
i have now tried several times to explain to me factual words all his questions and concerns, was open to his justified criticism
now he is only on the lookout for something to spin together and to put forward crude theses

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.48.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.48.05.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.47.20.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.47.20.png
    203 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.46.01.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-16 17.46.01.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanvaljean
there isnt any public register, not for shareholder, not for UBO or directors. just for the directors you can ask the registry and they will maybe tell if you are apply with a good reason.
by creating a seychelles offshore IBC no data goes to the registry or third parties. if you wouldnt like your name seeing as a director, you can use a nominee director.
This guy delivers, I know it of personal reasons even though he don't know me.

What banking or EMI options are there for Seychelles companies that you know about and where it is possible in real to open an account?

Reactions: Offshore Seychelles
This guy delivers, I know it of personal reasons even though he don't know me.
wow really? great, thank you for saying that

What banking or EMI options are there for Seychelles companies that you know about and where it is possible in real to open an account?
we are not to deep in banking, but we always check the banks from what clients told us.°

- the banks, ive post upper from singapore works
- neat in HK works
- transferwise in UK works
- cim in CH works, but you need money

just as a small update also:
we are in the moment checking 2 banks in seychelles. seychelles close 2015 the offshore banking market, but now the consider again and we have personal network inside and maybe we got something exclusive in the future. i cant promise to much at the moment, but our contacts are good and our last meetings also.

we are in the moment checking 2 banks in seychelles. seychelles close 2015 the offshore banking market, but now the consider again and we have personal network inside and maybe we got something exclusive in the future. i cant promise to much at the moment, but our contacts are good and our last meetings also.
How come they've closed it? And are there any plans to cooperate with the EU in regards to the recent blacklist update?