Our valued sponsor

SFM Offshore Banking: A Review

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
An offshore bank is defined as a non-resident company that conducts insignificant or zero business within its jurisdiction of incorporation. There are a variety of people who can benefit the most from this type of set up including businessmen, internet traders, consultants and counselors, those holding intellectual property rights, those with custody of movable and immovable properties, those with inheritance purposes, and stockbrokers. The advantages of keeping an offshore account with the SFM Group include:

• Confidentiality. Their website is completely secure.
• Competitive Price Policy. Their pricing commitment is always among the most competitive, and offer full transparency.
• Their staff has over 15 years of experience and are serving costumers in over 80 countries. They take good care of their clients and make sure to always be ready in case they have any concerns.
• A member of leading associations. SFM abides in the laws and regulations in the different jurisdictions in which it incorporates companies and has offices worldwide.
• Integrity and due diligence. They follow a strategic process to determine the client’s best interest and to identify opportunities.

There have been talks by some people about offshore banking being illegal, a form of tax evasion, or something that is only for rich people. However, it is completely legal and has legitimate tax saving (there is a difference) purposes. More importantly, it could be for anyone. Most negative opinions about offshore banking are usually just misconceptions. It is not a difficult process to set up; it would just be like applying for a regular personal account.

SFM Corporate Services has a 96% satisfaction rate verified from their clients, and have been acknowledged for their quality services with an award from the Acquisition International and Corporate International organization. So if you would consider choose to be SFM’s client, you will be at ease to know that it will be the right choice.

Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore

They are an agent to open bank accounts and to register a company with not more not less! You can find lots of reviews about them when you Google!

Reactions: pesto
I have found lots of unsatified clients from them around forums. Don't know why they are not providing the service people pay them for but it seems they not always are able to help in fullest.

Pretty bad reviews I found on Google for this company! They must do something shady it seems!

Regardless if it is the company OP mention here in this thread or if it is any other company, if they start bullshitting me I'm out. When I ask for the total costs I want to know the total costs and not be surprised later on when it is almost too late to get out of the deal.

People doing this are not business people they are cheap retards out for the quick money.

For me it is a no go for personal reasons I don't need to share on this forum on anywhere else!

Reactions: negon
You want to take care when you register a offshore company and do checks on any agent you are using!

Reactions: negon
They are not a a bank but just a operation like many others incorporating businesses offshore. When you approach them for a bank account you will have to complete and sign the application yourself. 0 help to get from them. Got a terrible service there.. sorry to say so!!
Me too got an terrible service with them first of all they ask me to send money via western unionin to san kitts and nevis ?!!!!!!! Lol

An offshore bank is defined as a non-resident company that conducts insignificant or zero business within its jurisdiction of incorporation. There are a variety of people who can benefit the most from this type of set up including businessmen, internet traders, consultants and counselors, those holding intellectual property rights, those with custody of movable and immovable properties, those with inheritance purposes, and stockbrokers. The advantages of keeping an offshore account with the SFM Group include:

• Confidentiality. Their website is completely secure.
• Competitive Price Policy. Their pricing commitment is always among the most competitive, and offer full transparency.
• Their staff has over 15 years of experience and are serving costumers in over 80 countries. They take good care of their clients and make sure to always be ready in case they have any concerns.
• A member of leading associations. SFM abides in the laws and regulations in the different jurisdictions in which it incorporates companies and has offices worldwide.
• Integrity and due diligence. They follow a strategic process to determine the client’s best interest and to identify opportunities.

There have been talks by some people about offshore banking being illegal, a form of tax evasion, or something that is only for rich people. However, it is completely legal and has legitimate tax saving (there is a difference) purposes. More importantly, it could be for anyone. Most negative opinions about offshore banking are usually just misconceptions. It is not a difficult process to set up; it would just be like applying for a regular personal account.

SFM Corporate Services has a 96% satisfaction rate verified from their clients, and have been acknowledged for their quality services with an award from the Acquisition International and Corporate International organization. So if you would consider choose to be SFM’s client, you will be at ease to know that it will be the right choice.

Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore
The website is so secure that all details of every single client were leaked. SFM is one of the 14 providers mentioned in Pandora Papers
They are not members of any association. None of them is a lawyer or qualified trustee.
They dont take care of the clients, just check the reviews on this site, trust pilot, google. I dont know how they make the 96% figure they said
They have logos of 50 banks but can only assist with europacific in puerto rico ; checked with 23 victims of this company. They will pretend they apply with the bank you chose, and then after the ''rejection'' they will suggest to open in Puerto Rico

Reactions: rothko13

Latest Threads