Our valued sponsor

SFM Offshore vs OCI

John Kram

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

looking to incorporate an offshore company with bank account, possible a foundation.
Which company is more reliable? SFM Offshore or Offshore Companies International?

or anything else you would recommend?
Thanks
J

Reactions: Spinat
Reactions: Spinat
Thanks much Admin, very helpful,
Any opinion on OCI by any chance?
I got a lots of docs from them, just asked for advice and they were really helpful but before progress would be great to know if they are legit or scam.
Thanks

OCI seems very legit. I spoke to their guy and probably the most knowledgeable person I've spoken to about issues. I just don't know his execution speed as I haven't used him. But as far as info they are the best I've ever found myself.

I have found a whole lot of rviews about them using Google, one of the RED lights I have seen is:
Their office address is a rented secretary address, they do not actually have offices there.

So it seems they try to fool people into their business by promising a lot which they can't keep. So I have no personal experience with them I would reconsider my options.

I have found a whole lot of rviews about them using Google, one of the RED lights I have seen is:

So it seems they try to fool people into their business by promising a lot which they can't keep. So I have no personal experience with them I would reconsider my options.
Thanks guys for the feedback!

Hi Auric,
well, I also have forwarding address for my business and I am doing pretty well without a real office, so that is not concerns me,
but we will see I guess/
some of the docs he sent over was already addressing my case, what was quite useful too.

cheers
john

The problem with Google reviews is they are written by disgruntled people looking to hurt people when maybe they were unreasonable. The complaint of using an office address of a rented secretary many people do especially people on this board.

I think the best reviews, good and bad, are forums. Google is a melting pot of nasty results from sites that specialize in bad results for bribe money.

I used OCI to re-domicile my company and setup a foundation. Pat, the main guy, as mentioned will give you lots of info and spend as much time as need on the phone to explain everything. After you move ahead with the process though you wont really hear from him again. He's still in the loop but someone else takes over the day to day handling. So far I'm relatively happy with them though I haven't used them for much day to day stuff yet. I will say that while the process was pretty simple, they did take a lot longer than I was initially told to get setup.

I was considering them for a few setups but after all the read here I rather stay out. I have done business with other advertisers here on the forum but also which were found on Google ADs.

Latest Threads