Our valued sponsor

SHAMS or Fujairah Creative City?

Fujeirah are doing 3 year visas last time I checked.
Shams is closer so easier when it comes to renewal.
Shams is also 3 years. If you buy properties worth 2 million AED in Dubai you can get a 5 year residence visa. That's something my friend did recently. Generating rents in the side, living in one property and doing business from his offshore company while resident here so he is not taxed for it anywhere. ‍♂️

What's your thoughts then which of the to areas is the best or shall we say the most relaxed to setup a company?

Can you tell me, is this Business Set-up and Company Formation in Dubai and the UAE | Virtuzone a official site for the Fujairah Creative City or is it a company that sell their services to register a company there?

I ask because I read the below on their website:
Setting Up Your UAE Company Starts with Virtuzone

Virtuzone assists with company incorporation across more than 50 UAE free zones. There’s no doubt a lot of information to review and much to consider when making the decision on which free zone is best suited to your specific business requirements, including location, price, business type, flexi-desk or office options, auditing and bookkeeping and share capital requirements, and much more.

That’s where the Virtuzone team comes in, walking you through it step-by-step, steering you in the right direction, saving you money, and ultimately making the entire experience a stress-free one.

Creative City FZ has official representative office in Dubai: https://www.businessincorporationzone.ae , there is no point in going to Fujairah for anything apart from driving license conversion. Virtuzone and Creative Zone are agents and in the past they had marked up fees and you couldn't untie from them if you wanted as they have some special arrangements with the Creative City FZ. I am not sure how it is now, but CCFZ staff will also guide you step by step.

Reactions: dirtyharry

Latest Threads