Our valued sponsor

Shopify - Best place to start offshore IBC

Titijones

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
So the topic pretty much spells it out.

Im thinking of Starting either in St kitts, Belize or BVI, im wondering if the latter since technically a UK ish would actually let you open a Stripe account since they accept United Kingdom as one of theire accepted countries?

Btw what bank would you guys use, have you had success with ?

Payment Processors ?

Im using the company both for assets and ecommerce, so preferably something that would work for both

TIA

Got it, but would Seychelles,Belize, Nevis cause problems or be equally beneficial, i'm kind of in between what to choose, as far as incorporating.

BVI does seem superior at this point, but Seychelles, Belize, Nevis etc is more affordable and also the renewal fees is lower and fees all around, but i suppose that dont hold much merit if it´s harder all around for payment processors , banking etc.

What about Accepting payments from the US with BVI and the other´s still straight forward ?

Auric, btw appreciate your input you actually seem to know what your talking about , and i value your opinion.

its not any high risk business, its just straight up dropshipping with shopify and oberlo im talking about, i just want the Tax benefits along with the fact that the incorporation is anonymous not because i'm doing something illegal, just because it should be possible to be anonymous if you so choose, at least in some way shape or form

Latest Threads