Our valued sponsor

Shopify Dropshipping as a Non US resident

Shavitos

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I've opened an LTD in the UK with the intention of opening a stripe account
But after stripe reviewed my store they rejected my request saying "it's too high risk"
My store looks very branded so the only option is that it is because its dropshipping

What are the most likely payment processors that will accept me with only LTD and a Payoneer bank account?
I want to build a legitimate eCommerce business but I feel lost on how to receive payments

What is the use policy for Stripe, don't they accept dropshipping?

I would look into Instabill or similar providers AND I would look at what my competitors are using.

Hi,
But after stripe reviewed my store they rejected my request saying "it's too high risk"
My store looks very branded so the only option is that it is because its dropshipping

What are the most likely payment processors that will accept me with only LTD and a Payoneer bank account?
I want to build a legitimate eCommerce business but I feel lost on how to receive payments
did you get solution for this ?

Hi,

What country are you from? That may be the issue is country.

Hello dear should we use VPN to registrate in stripe and transferwise?should i fill the information of my UK company or my home town?please i need your help
As of my understanding which I got it from someone in this forum you don't need to have VPN for TW if you have the company .there more knowledgeable guys here . they will say

• Wow
Reactions: goy

Latest Threads