Our valued sponsor

Shopify location change for non US and EU resident then trying G2A or Skrill as payment provider

beliz101

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
1. Has anybody try changing Shopify location to the USA and make available payment gateways like skrill or G2A or any other payment gateway?

2. How about the G2A experience? they say after the first 900 eur sale we have to provide documentation?

please if anybody has done that reach out .pettry frustrated. don't know what else to do

That's so weird, because i tried this trick with my store, and get banned. And after I speaked with the support (The supporter forwarded me to Risk management team), the Risk management team says: "This email is to inform you that after reviewing your information and website we believe your business presents a level of risk that we will be unable to support with Shopify. "

My country: Hungary
Currently using PayPal Express Checkout and 2Checkout (Waiting for approve)

In the past I wanted to choose USA, because Shopify Payments and Skrill not an available option in my contry. You doesn't have any friend in USA who can help in your problem?
where ever if PayPal can be used without blocking it. after block it all the effort is gone. PayPal is not available in my country. unbelievably frustrated. 2checkout is not allowing drop shipping right ?

Latest Threads