Our valued sponsor

Shopify Payment Gateway for Replica

I have ran a successful Shopify store for about a year offering replica products. I do NOT advertise them as legit. Our chargeback rate is low as we are very transparent, HOWEVER, our payment gateway/processor has just closed us out. We attempted to use Stripe and they closed us as well. I REALLY need a new gateway of which will "allow" replicas to be sold especially since we have a very low chargeback rate. We were also doing about $50k-$100k /month. Can someone PLEASE get back with some perfect gateways I can use?

I have ran a successful Shopify store for about a year offering replica products. I do NOT advertise them as legit. Our chargeback rate is low as we are very transparent, HOWEVER, our payment gateway/processor has just closed us out. We attempted to use Stripe and they closed us as well. I REALLY need a new gateway of which will "allow" replicas to be sold especially since we have a very low chargeback rate. We were also doing about $50k-$100k /month. Can someone PLEASE get back with some perfect gateways I can use?
Why do u not transition to woocommerce? Many options and no block's by shopify.

U can also register an wholesaler & get documentation and offer that to the processors.

P.S. May I ask where u market the products? Do u have a solution to advertise on google shopping/ads? Where do u get big traffic from without getting disabled on google ads/fb ads. Very curious, can also dm. Willing to pay for this info. :)

We attempted to use Stripe and they closed us as well. I REALLY need a new gateway of which will "allow" replicas to be sold especially since we have a very low chargeback rate. We were also doing about $50k-$100k /month. Can someone PLEASE get back with some perfect gateways I can use?
How long was your processing ACTIVE and how long between the first one closed and the second one (Stripe account) closed?

What are you doing to promote your business and do you deal with customers claims?

Would like to hear more, as well as I have a high-end replica manufacturer, and I plan to finally start the project myself.

Why do u not transition to woocommerce? Many options and no block's by shopify.

U can also register an wholesaler & get documentation and offer that to the processors.

P.S. May I ask where u market the products? Do u have a solution to advertise on google shopping/ads? Where do u get big traffic from without getting disabled on google ads/fb ads. Very curious, can also dm. Willing to pay for this info. :)

Is there any specific reason why you mention woocommerce? Are they giving more passes to replica than Shopify or what is it exactly?

You want to run a replica business through shopify ?rof/% -
Thanks for responding! To answer your question simply, yes. However, I do not mind switching out of Shopify. Just trying to find the best process to be able to sell replicas with minimal issues

How long was your processing ACTIVE and how long between the first one closed and the second one (Stripe account) closed?

What are you doing to promote your business and do you deal with customers claims?
Thanks for replying! We were active for over a year before Shopify payments closed us out. Then Stripe closed out within a week.

We promote on instagram only. This is best as google ads, and facebook will review everything and it cannot be passed/accepted.

Yes, we deal with customer claims, however, we receive VERY few claims.

Any help/tips?

Thanks for responding! To answer your question simply, yes. However, I do not mind switching out of Shopify. Just trying to find the best process to be able to sell replicas with minimal issues

Thanks for replying! We were active for over a year before Shopify payments closed us out. Then Stripe closed out within a week.

We promote on instagram only. This is best as google ads, and facebook will review everything and it cannot be passed/accepted.

Yes, we deal with customer claims, however, we receive VERY few claims.

Any help/tips?
I was just doing a little research to see how strict Shopify payments is since I have a theory they don't care that much.

If Shopify payments worked for over a year, maybe just create a new store and run for another year with them.

Finding a good processor for my in-game items business has been absolutely impossible.

Why aren’t you using clocked stripe and PayPal accounts? I have been using them for 2 year now and everything is going well for me. No issue so far
Meaning, you've presented to Stripe a legit, innocent website which sellls cat food and which is desguised as your business with them?

And during a payment on your real - evil :p website - you'll redirect a user to your legit one where he'll make a payment for cat food, and then he'll get redirected back?

Do the users not mind?

I haven't used this scheme, but I've heard of it.

Meaning, you've presented to Stripe a legit, innocent website which sellls cat food and which is desguised as your business with them?

And during a payment on your real - evil :p website - you'll redirect a user to your legit one where he'll make a payment for cat food, and then he'll get redirected back?

Do the users not mind?

I haven't used this scheme, but I've heard of it.
Yes you are right but I don’t do clocking myself and people who do clocking charge around 4k$-5k.
I am basically working with a company who have multiple stripe and PayPal clocked accounts and they rent it to high risk businesses with 10% fee per transaction. Once i integrated these accounts on my website, I tried to do checkout to see if they redirect me or not but I was surprised that it doesn’t redirect the customer. It’s like paying on a simple website with stripe and PayPal. I don’t know how they do this because they don’t share this. I also don’t care how it is done because I have been using them from a long time and everything is good good for me, I get my money, they get their share so I don’t care much about how it is done.

Reactions: covid
Yes you are right but I don’t do clocking myself and people who do clocking charge around 4k$-5k.
I am basically working with a company who have multiple stripe and PayPal clocked accounts and they rent it to high risk businesses with 10% fee per transaction. Once i integrated these accounts on my website, I tried to do checkout to see if they redirect me or not but I was surprised that it doesn’t redirect the customer. It’s like paying on a simple website with stripe and PayPal. I don’t know how they do this because they don’t share this. I also don’t care how it is done because I have been using them from a long time and everything is good good for me, I get my money, they get their share so I don’t care much about how it is done.
You then have less of control.

The clocking company collects 100% of your payments which they tranfer to you? Is it daily, weekly or immediately?

And how can you find out whether a certain user has made a payment or decided to abandon it in the last moment?

I have access of both stripe and PayPal accounts so I can check how many transactions I have received.
Yes they receive the money and my payout time is 2 days so every 2 days I got my money after cutting their fees.
You are right about control but this is a replica business no one would accept a replica business so it’s kinda trade off and my friends and I have been working with them from long time and we process a good amount of volume and we never faced any issue. So for us less control is okay as long as we get our payments.

Reactions: covid
I have access of both stripe and PayPal accounts so I can check how many transactions I have received.
Yes they receive the money and my payout time is 2 days so every 2 days I got my money after cutting their fees.
You are right about control but this is a replica business no one would accept a replica business so it’s kinda trade off and my friends and I have been working with them from long time and we process a good amount of volume and we never faced any issue. So for us less control is okay as long as we get our payments.
how would one find such providers? I googled rent clocked accounts but helas :psmi(&%

(at) wasay69

how would one find such providers? I googled rent clocked accounts but helas :psmi(&%
You get spend to get that information.
If it was that easy to just search on google then everyone would be using them

(at) wasay69

You get spend to get that information.
If it was that easy to just search on google then everyone would be using them
Gotta spend*

can I have your TG

Latest Threads