Our valued sponsor

Shopify Payment | Looking for Supplier

Isn't there a list of payment service providers for Shopify?

And here the one from Shopify

what's your business? monthly volume and cb rate?
business is a dropshipping startup in jewelry niche, monthly volume would be around 10,000$ for the first month with exponential growth in the upcoming month. Brother I wasn't able to understand what do you meant by cb rates. AOV is 113-150$

Isn't there a list of payment service providers for Shopify?

And here the one from Shopify
I'm not a USA citizen, I've my LLC and EIN,,, I was looking for payment gateway which doesn't require SSN. I've contacted to zimpler as per your recommendations. I'm leaving this message to give you more info about my situation.

what's your business? monthly volume and cb rate?
if cb is chargeback rate, that would be less than 1% . The reason is I've been working in jewelry niche in my native country as well and the chinese factory I work with for my local business, we have been working with them since 2017. So everything is kinda streamlined. That is why I'm confident that there won't be any chargebacks.

business is a dropshipping startup in jewelry niche, monthly volume would be around 10,000$ for the first month with exponential growth in the upcoming month. Brother I wasn't able to understand what do you meant by cb rates. AOV is 113-150$
sorry if I missed that part. Did you get rejected already by some payment processor? if so, why?

if cb is chargeback rate, that would be less than 1% . The reason is I've been working in jewelry niche in my native country as well and the chinese factory I work with for my local business, we have been working with them since 2017. So everything is kinda streamlined. That is why I'm confident that there won't be any chargebacks.
YES, you should have no problem to find payment processor with less than 1% cb rate.

sorry if I missed that part. Did you get rejected already by some payment processor? if so, why?
Lately a lot of payment processors are asking for SSN, I don't have it. So I'm being rejected. Yes I GOT KICKED OUT BY STRIPE AS WELL. The reason is on my first day after processing two payments (two orders) the third customer failed her CVC verification check, stripe thought I was involved in some fraudulent activity and they asked for inventory proof which I did provide but they told me that my business was high risk and they won't work with me any further. So I refunded other two customers as well. Since my business is just a startup with no history of business, I'm being rejected. What I've is my LLC and my EIN. Can't use shopify payments cause don't have SSN. Besides this paypal doesn't support my country at all so can't use that as well. So I googled for the solution and that is how I found this forum. I don't know my business is high risk or not, but stripe said it was, so that is why I made a post about getting a high risk payment processor. I'll gladly join mentor group gold is the solution I'm seeking for is in mentor group gold.

Thanks for you guys help.

YES, you should have no problem to find payment processor with less than 1% cb rate.
Can you recommend some which will work for a business with no transaction history cause it's a startup.

Lately a lot of payment processors are asking for SSN, I don't have it. So I'm being rejected. Yes I GOT KICKED OUT BY STRIPE AS WELL. The reason is on my first day after processing two payments (two orders) the third customer failed her CVC verification check, stripe thought I was involved in some fraudulent activity and they asked for inventory proof which I did provide but they told me that my business was high risk and they won't work with me any further. So I refunded other two customers as well. Since my business is just a startup with no history of business, I'm being rejected. What I've is my LLC and my EIN. Can't use shopify payments cause don't have SSN. Besides this paypal doesn't support my country at all so can't use that as well. So I googled for the solution and that is how I found this forum. I don't know my business is high risk or not, but stripe said it was, so that is why I made a post about getting a high risk payment processor. I'll gladly join mentor group gold is the solution I'm seeking for is in mentor group gold.

Thanks for you guys help.

Can you recommend some which will work for a business with no transaction history cause it's a startup.
sure, how do i contact you?