Our valued sponsor

Question Should i look for a new bank?

thom038

Oct 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a HK limited, operating from ES and my corporate bank account is at CIM Banque.
The policies from CIM Banque changed a couple of days ago, and from the 7th of December i need to have a physical office + employees in Hong Kong (proof of both).
If not my account will be closed.

My question at this very moment is;
Should I start searching for a new bank, or should i open an office / virtual office and employ somebody who takes care of invoices or customer service?
I´m in the online advertising industry. Mainly consulting companies when it comes to their online activity + affiliation.

All answers will be appreciated. If you need more information regarding my corporate structure i´m happy to provide answers in detail.

Reactions: clemens
Hey,

The answer depends on how bad you want to remain a customer of CIM. Both options are on the table for you except for the virtual office.

If I was you, I would still get a second account, for diversification purposes. You never know when the bank will decide to close your account, so you want to have another as a backup.

Reactions: clemens
Yes, Bankera is an EMI like Paysera or Revolut. The only difference - Bankera is a business-oriented financial institution; most of its clients are businesses.

I wouldn't worry about bankruptcy. They employ over 140 people around the world and also they owe massive capital. I know them very well and I can vouch for them. ;)

Reactions: thom038

Latest Threads