Skrill business account, what's your thoughts?

aage

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
I have been using Skrill for almost 10 years never had a issue with the this company.

Today I saw they do crypto exchange too. No one has discuss this EMI before here?

GiGoGo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
They open accounts for business outside EEA ? It would be great they also provide business account

void

Trusted Member
Business Angel
I have been using Skrill for almost 10 years never had a issue with the this company.

Today I saw they do crypto exchange too. No one has discuss this EMI before here?
I'm using Skrill/Neteller for years too and happy about the service. It's a very specific EMI not for regular people I think. Unless you have VIP status it's pretty expensive, slow support, they don't provide IBANs, they don't send money in your name and don't send to third party accounts, etc. Their value is somewhere else than day to day usage account in comparison to Transferwise, Revolut, Epayments and other new progressive services.

Their crypto sucks - you're not buying the currency and you're not able to withdraw it to your own wallet. It's an 'option' and you can only virtually buy it and the sell it inside skrill (both for 1.5% fee :-D).

aage

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
They ain't good any for crypto it sounds from your post. We better use other EMI's like changelly for exchange and Transferwise or ePayment for digital wallet.

celizo

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
For Skrill Neteller, some gambling companies (i.e. Asianconnect88 licensed in Curacao) use non merchant accounts (they have no restrictions with countries like France for instance).
I don't know how they can do (personal accounts? vip accounts? affiliate accounts?) in order to use them with such volumes (probably very high)?

Latest Threads