Our valued sponsor

Skrill to crypto?

mrsv

Nov 29, 2022
South America
Visit site
I wonder if is any safe way to transfer my Skrill money to crypto I read some countries you can transfer direct to wallet but not from mine. I also read that do p2p with Skrill might be a reason for them to close your account, is any way around this? It would be useful if anyone knows if is possible to transfer money in Skrill to Dukascopy, Xapo bank, wise , advcash or whatever. Basically any bank that is not in my country would work for me.

I wonder if is any safe way to transfer my Skrill money to crypto
yes

I read some countries you can transfer direct to wallet but not from mine.
not sure what you mean by this

I also read that do p2p with Skrill might be a reason for them to close your account, is any way around this? It would be useful if anyone knows if is possible to transfer money in Skrill to Dukascopy, Xapo bank, wise , advcash or whatever. Basically any bank that is not in my country would work for me.
nope, you can only transfer to an account held in your name

yes

not sure what you mean by this

They don't ask you for statements or so? I never used Skrill but might need it for a while.
In Skrill site they say that you can withdraw your crypto a wallet address but
"*This service is currently available in selected countries only.
You can convert your funds to crypto with NETELLER and send directly to a cryptocurrency address."

They don't ask you for statements or so? I never used Skrill but might need it for a while.
In Skrill site they say that you can withdraw your crypto a wallet address but
"*This service is currently available in selected countries only.
You can convert your funds to crypto with NETELLER and send directly to a cryptocurrency address."
I don't know about countries that don't support withdrawal of crypto bought on Skrill - doesn't mean they don't exist, it's possible
by it's I meant transfer of fiat

you're free to withdraw crypto to any address you submit

I don't know about countries that don't support withdrawal of crypto bought on Skrill - doesn't mean they don't exist, it's possible

by it's I meant transfer of fiat

you're free to withdraw crypto to any address you submit
They replied to me that I can't withdraw to a crypto wallet from my country that really sucks. Do you know if is any list of countries that allow this? I tried asking them but they just told me I can't do that from my country. I guess if skill doesn't allow this probably Neteller is the same.

@mrsv

possible scenario to look into would be

1. skrill to P2P...( would advice swapping on paxful...Skrill to Crypto channel, via p2p buyer).

2. skrill balance to debit card attached to skrill wallet..( though this might be an option only for certain jurisdictions)

3. Skrill USD to Payeer USD. ( inline with this option, with skrill USD swapped to payeer USD..you simply swap on ramp for crypto of choice, for further transfer to your crypto wallet)..

4. skrill to mobile E-mobile money.
(allows for skrill balance transferred to mobile money balance, though this would be based on certain jurisdictions)

the above scenario should enable you achieve your desired cashout intentions. rea#44!

@mrsv

possible scenario to look into would be

1. skrill to P2P...( would advice swapping on paxful...Skrill to Crypto channel, via p2p buyer).

2. skrill balance to debit card attached to skrill wallet..( though this might be an option only for certain jurisdictions)

3. Skrill USD to Payeer USD. ( inline with this option, with skrill USD swapped to payeer USD..you simply swap on ramp for crypto of choice, for further transfer to your crypto wallet)..

4. skrill to mobile E-mobile money.
(allows for skrill balance transferred to mobile money balance, though this would be based on certain jurisdictions)

the above scenario should enable you achieve your desired cashout intentions. rea#44!
Thanks I will check out if I can do any of this. Live in a non CRS third world country has it's upsides and downsides, get international money without dealing with banks here seems like is not that easy as I expected.

Thanks I will check out if I can do any of this. Live in a non CRS third world country has it's upsides and downsides, get international money without dealing with banks here seems like is not that easy as I expected.
Good stuff, notify on thread with updates, probably a few more members could suggest a few viable options as well.. thu&¤#

Latest Threads