Our valued sponsor

So long Bankera

After some months, I unexpectedly received an email from Bankera telling me that I have been approved! :oops:
I remember I was denied an account… anyway, now I have the privilege to use this EMI for up to 1,000 Eur per year smi(&%
I applied for level 2 verification which would increase the limit to… 1,000 Eur per month! rof/%
It must be that they are in desperate need of some fresh meat if they exhumed my application and they want me as a client. I suspect they will quickly freeze my account one it has some money on it though.

After some months, I unexpectedly received an email from Bankera telling me that I have been approved! :oops:
I remember I was denied an account… anyway, now I have the privilege to use this EMI for up to 1,000 Eur per year smi(&%
I applied for level 2 verification which would increase the limit to… 1,000 Eur per month! rof/%
It must be that they are in desperate need of some fresh meat if they exhumed my application and they want me as a client. I suspect they will quickly freeze my account one it has some money on it though.

This is fud based on nothing but your imagination. Bankera does not block accounts without real reason. They are highly regulated and they easily pass all audits every year.

This is fud based on nothing but your imagination. Bankera does not block accounts without real reason. They are highly regulated and they easily pass all audits every year.
It is just a suspect, based on their behavior so far.
As to audits… Wirecard was audited too…

9A736365-1956-4792-ADBD-41DBF7DABF77.jpeg

WTF? Why don’t they focus just on providing a decent service instead of playing politics?

Last edited:
they are unbelievably intrusive (even for current standards)

immature EMI with questinable business model

maybe with 3 figure balance and free card for daily spending :) otherwise I cannot recommend

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Elaborate on this statement with why....
I already posted my experience in another thread I think

for example I transferred hundreds of thousands through them paying zero fees (I mean NOTHING :D)
then without changing the pattern used for 2 years they started asking non-sense (bigger non-sense then others) like 6 months of full statements from a service that was used to transfer money to them, 3 previous tax return declarations that didn't even include the source of income involved with the account, marriage certificate when I declared that the payment is coming from my wife's account at bankera, etc.

ZERO individual assessment of the situation, they keep repeating the bulls**t no matter what you provide and what you explain - maybe their way how to push away a client after they realized he is paying nothing with their silly fee structure

horrible garage style unusable website is just a cherry on top
I reported about 10 errors and design flaws but literally on one cares, after years it's all still there and you can't even repeat the bloody payment you're sending twice a week without c&p all the fields

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I already posted my experience in another thread I think

for example I transferred hundreds of thousands through them paying zero fees (I mean NOTHING :D)
then without changing the pattern used for 2 years they started asking non-sense (bigger non-sense then others) like 6 months of full statements from a service that was used to transfer money to them, 3 previous tax return declarations that didn't even include the source of income involved with the account, marriage certificate when I declared that the payment is coming from my wife's account at bankera, etc.

ZERO individual assessment of the situation, they keep repeating the bulls**t no matter what you provide and what you explain - maybe their way how to push away a client after they realized he is paying nothing with their silly fee structure

horrible garage style unusable website is just a cherry on top
I reported about 10 errors and design flaws but literally on one cares, after years it's all still there and you can't even repeat the bloody payment you're sending twice a week without c&p all the fields
Ok, but what is questionable about the business model?

Ok, but what is questionable about the business model?
look at the fees they charge and for what - it doesn't make any sense to me and I have no explanation what are they living from unless they have very patient investors and aggressive exit strategy based on the client base value...
or maybe there are other explanations out of legit scope, I don't know

btw they now refuse to tell me whether I'm allowed to use the account or not after i refused to provide what they asked for - "supporting documentation might be required for future transactions" :D

all and all garage look and feel from my perspective

Latest Threads