Our valued sponsor

Solid jurisdiction for legal online business and banking

proples

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for a jurisdiction with the following qualities:

- 0% Tax
- Reputable (so that I can open bank accounts worldwide etc)
- Easy to incorporate and easy to maintain
- Not too expensive

Any ideas?

Without mentioning your business activity you would not get an answer that specifically suits your needs. There are a couple of countries that meet the criteria you mentioned, but that doesn't mean they are suitable. Different laws apply and depending on your business activity certain 0% tax jurisdiction might not be possible.

- 0% Tax
- Not too expensive

Any ideas?
Your banking is limited to EMI account's only unless you are able to provide a business description and your business can fall in under the rules as per the below, then you will be able to open a Cyprus bank account: Quick update for Offshore company and Cyprus bank account opening Aug 2018

No one jurisdiction is universally accepted by banks around the world.:( Reputation of a jurisdiction is meaningless to banks. They have geographical focus and compliance as their primary concerns.

Without mentioning your business activity you would not get an answer that specifically suits your needs. There are a couple of countries that meet the criteria you mentioned, but that doesn't mean they are suitable. Different laws apply and depending on your business activity certain 0% tax jurisdiction might not be possible.

I flip websites and domain names.

- 0% Tax
- Not too expensive

Any ideas?
It's not going to work without darks! even then it's going to be a lot of work for you to get this setup done! You need either to spend a lot of time on each part of your setup that this would include or find someone that has the experience to help you with such setups! I'm not the right one.

It's not going to work without darks! even then it's going to be a lot of work for you to get this setup done! You need either to spend a lot of time on each part of your setup that this would include or find someone that has the experience to help you with such setups! I'm not the right one.

Thank for your reply. Why would I need darks?