Our valued sponsor

Some advertisie with US Bank account is it fake?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just saw an AD from Google from this company New US Company & Bank Account Opened Remotely - Mountain Bus Ctr is this fake?

From all what I have read so far it is only stripe.com/atlas that can open real us bank account's and that's even not in your name but in the name of some staff member of stripe and a Delaware company?

Does someone know something about this?

This is fake for sure! I have only seen stripe offering US Bank accounts.

There are providers around that charge you $40 to $60 for the account opening with some of the major banks in the USA! You will never get your account and if you dispute the charge they just laugh at you and vanish leave PP with a dept! ban-:; stay away from them if you ask me.

Reactions: lostguy
It all seems fake and the few that are not only providing this service to US citizens of course! Stay away from these services if you like you hard earned money!

LOL the website looks pretty basic for a bank advertisement for me. And it looks like it was done by a high school developer ( i don't mean to offend some highschool devs ). If you just read the website, it lacks the credibility and you might want to close it right away because of its bad design.nai¤%

There's no virus in ads they're safe one, the one that probably has virus is the website that the ads promote.
I get what you mean, and that the posted AD website here is not what I meant by ADS. I'm sorry if I mislead some of you guys. But some websites, even if you just visit them could potentially harm your computer. I'm a computer technician and i know when a website is a risky one.

Latest Threads