Our valued sponsor

Some exciting updates to the forum!

The new update to the design is awesome. I like the rocket indicating the mentor group gold membership is active :)

1634964303903.png

I made an account adjustment. This sign is showed to current members if their membership is expired.

You should see a the magic rocket there by now ;)

The Live Chat and Group Chat is back online again Mentor Group Gold members only. This time we hope it will stay that way.

Enjoy thu&¤#

Reactions: maxmoney
Then we managed to get a light version of Offshorecorptalk - we will announce it later in a separate announcement and a video.

thu&¤#The first one, who writes here in this thread, and who can tell me how to switch to the bright style, gets 2 months free Mentor Group Gold membership thu&¤#

This little contest applies until the first answer just below emerges or 2 days from now.

Let's see if that parent before there is someone that answers ca#"!

Then we managed to get a light version of Offshorecorptalk - we will announce it later in a separate announcement and a video.

thu&¤#The first one, who writes here in this thread, and who can tell me how to switch to the bright style, gets 2 months free Mentor Group Gold membership thu&¤#

This little contest applies until the first answer just below emerges or 2 days from now.

Me,]

There is Bulb Icon before search box. Click on that button . You can switch to lighter version. I attach the pics below
3544Untitled.png

Congrats, you got 2 months free Mentor Group Gold membership, enjoy your stay. Thank you very much for participating and reading OffshoreCorpTalk thu&¤#

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul

I came to late, it looks good on he phone!

Reactions: JohnLocke
We are constantly working to make OffshoreCorpTalk better and faster, should you experience errors, we greatly appreciate you writing here or contacting us.

UPDATE!

The first news of 2022...

We were planning it for a while, but it has only just materialized. Apart from working hard on the interviews, we have started a new video section for our audience.

This new section includes video tutorials based on different aspects related to the offshore industry. The first video discusses the benefits and uses of EMIs, as well as their minuses. It is already available online for our guests.

All of our videos will have an even more solid base. Practically, we will introduce you to various offshore concepts in short informative videos. Those who want to find out more can always explore the associated guides and articles for even more details on the topic.