Our valued sponsor

Someone know Zenus?

I want personal acc
6. - Upload your proof of address and employment
s**t won't work for me
You can setup a US company with a virtual office as address, open a Mercury account, receive the corporate card at the address and use the mail as proof of address.
As for employment, “entrepreneur” or “self employed” should work.

Reactions: tacokai and AMD
Hello, when you send funds from Zenus to another bank do they result as sent from your account name, or do they use an intermediary like "Custom House Financial" as like when you send funds?
Interested in an answer as well. I need to fund some crypto exchanges (kraken/OkCoin) and it needs to come from an account with my name as sender.

Interested in an answer as well. I need to fund some crypto exchanges (kraken/OkCoin) and it needs to come from an account with my name as sender.
You might be interested in XE.com
It seems that the wires they send show the account holder, and not XE name, as the sender. This could also be useful to fund an EU account from the US, or viceversa, since XE uses a bank in Germany or in the US depending on the destination.

Reactions: KDX, AMD and Novice
They started to be an exchange now they are a EMI ?
They are still an exchange, but their service is useful when you want to send money abroad. For example, from an EU EMI to an offshore bank account without risking to have the EMI account closed or just when you don’t want the EMI to know your business. They also offer corporate accounts and in some cases can receive third party wires.
Btw their exchange rates are really good and you save a lot of money compared to banks.

You can setup a US company with a virtual office as address, open a Mercury account, receive the corporate card at the address and use the mail as proof of address.
As for employment, “entrepreneur” or “self employed” should work.
are they for US companies only ?

Btw their exchange rates are really good and you save a lot of money compared to banks.
are they better compared to Wise ?

You might be interested in XE.com
It seems that the wires they send show the account holder, and not XE name, as the sender. This could also be useful to fund an EU account from the US, or viceversa, since XE uses a bank in Germany or in the US depending on the destination.
I've just asked XE, here is their reply:

"The sender would be XE and the recipient would be your own account. You can add your name in the reference field so when the funds arrive into the recipients account they will know the funds have been sent on your behalf."

It looks like the wires they send show their name and not the account holder, can anybody confirm?

Reactions: sonato
Hi Johnny thanks for your reply. Are you actually receiving ACH transfers? Because I couldn't find anywhere the routing number, so I called support a few days ago and they said that is unavailable, I can only do swift transfers, which actually take forever.

Hi Johnny thanks for your reply. Are you actually receiving ACH transfers? Because I couldn't find anywhere the routing number, so I called support a few days ago and they said that is unavailable, I can only do swift transfers, which actually take forever.
How long do swift transfers take ?

Interview with the head of Zenus

More info about Zenus

Last edited: