Our valued sponsor

Source of funds for Coinjoined Coins/Monero

Hey together,

i bought some coins back in the old days when price was 50 bucks for a whole coin. Over the years i spent some, moved them several times from wallet to wallet (ive tested many wallets because im interested in tech) and even used shifters to shift bitcoin to monero and back and used CoinJoin software like Wasabi Wallet. Now my coins are so much worth that im afraid every exchange will bust my a*s as soon as i transfer them to sell, that im thinking about company structures to cash out and browsing this forum lol. Already made some Face2Face deals but got several times bad feelings while pre-trade communication and further bad feelings counting 50k in some sneaky room inside a kiosk in berlin and running down the streets to my car hoping nobody rips me off after. Its really hard here to find a good local exchanger who is "ready" all the time.

I have proof of initial payments for my coins (minus the ones ive spent). But when i try to trace the coins they were transfered to huge wallets (I guess ive tested other exchanges back in the days) and its impossible for me to get a full record. So my problem is, i have literally no proofs of the years after buying. The most of old wallets/exchanges ive tested and used doesnt even exists anymore. All i could provide is my initial investment and a weak story what happened then (who the f**k would remember this s**t years later with all this tech changing so fast). Also Monero is impossible to trace for me. Ive swapped bitcoin to monero at a mc donalds parking spot and since then ive used 4 different wallets, 3 not existing anymore.

My income/other assets are valid, taxed and are okay in relation to my crypto (50% other assets/50% crypto).

What would you guys advice to do?

Last edited:
ATM machines for cash (buy / sell - legally 2500 € limit per operation, not even daily, without verification in Spain) :
* BitBase (ES)
* CoinATMRadar (global)

Crypto coupons at locals shops in Spain, France & Portugal :
* Bitnovo (ES)

Peer-to-peer trading through any bank/EMI transfer or cash in person / by mail - but grey area (theorical Money Business license required on the sell side) not to overdo to avoid funds freezing / questions asked, through DEX marketplaces:
* AgoraDesk
* Bisq (software)
* Bitcoin.de
* HodlHodl
* LocalBitcoin
* LocalCoinSwap
* LocalCryptos
* LocalMonero
* Paxful