Our valued sponsor

standar package enough for a dropshipping website?

Gollum2000

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
hi, im intristed in creating an offshore company since im planning to start dropshipping websites, but its so exspensive, is the standar package agents sell for 750usd, enough? do i need like Apostille, and Director & Nominee Service ?
were will my mail to my company be sent? can i have my adresse in the same country were the company is registred for free?, im gona use e-banking for bank account, and another site to accept payments like 2checkout.com

hi, im intristed in creating an offshore company since im planning to start dropshipping websites, but its so exspensive, is the standar package agents sell for 750usd, enough? do i need like Apostille, and Director & Nominee Service ?
How do you expect anyone to be able to answer this question without knowing what the standard package includes and what your goals are?

How do you expect anyone to be able to answer this question without knowing what the standard package includes and what your goals are?
well, every websites/agent reseller is selling the same 3 packages like this ----->

Attachments

• 4r3t3t434.PNG
    4r3t3t434.PNG
    153.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Still make no sense. You don't provide information about what it is you want to do? Do you need any privacy or don't you care about all of it and just need a simple offshore company to do business?

dude well i already said im only gona use it for dropshippinh. i dont need privacy from the goverment. i only need a simple offshore company to do busnesss, will the standar package be enough, to create a e-bank account?, and use 2checkout as payment metod on site?

Apostille may be required, depends on the e-bank you are using. If you don't care about privacy no need for nominees. Mails will be sent to the agent office and they will scan them for you.

Just keep in mind, that if you are from EU, having a company in offshore doesn't really take away the fact you will have to pay taxes in the EU country. I'm not sure this is of interest, but considering what you have written, maybe worth to point that out.

Most banks will require a apostille, and if you think it is that easy to just order a standard package as you call it and now you have all you need then I feel sorry for you!

This is so much more but hey, we all have to start somewhere, and only people who don't know better order and pay for "standard packages"

Have you read at all what a offshore company is all about? what about TAX, Privacy, Banking anything that concern you?

Latest Threads