Our valued sponsor

Stellar (XLM) what Banks and Organisations will use it?

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
Everyone is talking about Stellar (XLM) as a game changer and replacement for Ripple/XRP but what make this coin so attractive to investors?

Considering to invest a few thousands in this coin I would like to understand what makes it valuable over other coins?

Everyone is talking about Stellar (XLM) as a game changer and replacement for Ripple/XRP but what make this coin so attractive to investors?

Considering to invest a few thousands in this coin I would like to understand what makes it valuable over other coins?
The problem with Stellar is that crypto fanatics don't like it because of the way it is. For example it's from XRPs founders, you can't mine like in others networks and you can freeze the funs on someone else wallet (only assets emitted there), you can't have smart contracts and it's too easy to emit an asset there... Now, I have more than 10k in this coin because of what I mentioned before, not because I think it will go up but because I need it for my business. And about the privacy question, it's not private focused at all.

In my personal opinion, it's a great chain to transfer value and I have my business set up on top of it... I don't really care if the value of the lumens go up or down as long as the fee is less than a cent.

The last new I liked a lot was that circle started developing its USDC in the chain which will help a lot since AnchorUSD is not that famous.

XLM is the same thing as XRP really, same people too ... I really wouldn't invest into it, there is so many more opportunity out there ... if only BTC and ETH are a far superior investment to this, the risk of XLM not being a good long term investment compared to these 2 is very high.
be careful about the noise people make on this, the XRP army have moved on to XLM and the shilling is beyond ridiculous.

if you want to make money short term you have to move up the risk curve, look at the defi coins like YFI, AAVE, UNI, SNX and such, but very risky !
seriously stick to BTC and ETH if you don't know what you are doing, I wish I had kept my BTC when I started investing in crypto years ago and not gamble them for shitcoins ... I would have significantly more now and I would bet its going to be the same story years from now.

Latest Threads