Our valued sponsor

Sterling Payment Services Ltd

sterling Bank are crooks. Since 3 years they have the same way to steal from their clients. They saying its there correspondant bank issues but Its their way to do it. I spoke with few of their clients that have the same problems. They cannot get their money out for months. It is a scam. Hong kong police departement said that they have a lot of complains already and that their license will be suspended.
Anybody that has the same issues , i will be happy to hear your side of the story.

sterling Bank are crooks. Since 3 years they have the same way to steal from their clients. They saying its there correspondant bank issues but Its their way to do it. I spoke with few of their clients that have the same problems. They cannot get their money out for months. It is a scam. Hong kong police departement said that they have a lot of complains already and that their license will be suspended.
Anybody that has the same issues , i will be happy to hear your side of the story.
Yes they are crooks. I have a large amount stuck there - they haven't processed any outgoing transactions since January 2022. Their beneficiary is ****** isn't even replying to his ex-employees anymore whom he owes months of salary payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can contact sterling Payments directly, asking for e-mail, messengers etc. is not allowed around here.

There is also a rep. from Sterling Payments around here, check the thread below thread.

Latest Threads