Our valued sponsor

Sterling Payment Services Ltd

Joker webpage and thats just after just one look.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Sterlingsafepayment is 99.99% a scam OP.
@Unicorp Consulting why are you promoting them?
@Admin is this behavior acceptable?

Sterlingsafepayment seems to be owned by the same guys behind Europay.cz. Scam thread.
@Fred could confirm?

The domain is registered in France and hosted on Godaddy (Name Servers: DOMAINCONTROL.COM). rof/%
However headquarters are in HK (?).
On the same IP address 212.83.137.182, are also hosted gridlinehk.com and paynow-capital.com.
No Terms of service, No privacy Policy, No AML/KYC policy.
No details about the owners.

thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤# Good job

Reactions: Martin Everson
Sterlingsafepayment is 99.99% a scam OP.
@Unicorp Consulting why are you promoting them?
@Admin is this behavior acceptable?

Sterlingsafepayment seems to be owned by the same guys behind Europay.cz. Scam thread.
@Fred could confirm?

The domain is registered in France and hosted on Godaddy (Name Servers: DOMAINCONTROL.COM). rof/%
However headquarters are in HK (?).
On the same IP address 212.83.137.182, are also hosted gridlinehk.com and paynow-capital.com.
No Terms of service, No privacy Policy, No AML/KYC policy.
No details about the owners.

thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤# Good job

I do not promote nor solicit their services, kindly read again what I have said. I guess this is not an acceptable behavior from your side to accuse me of something I haven't done, right?:)

As for the Sterling these are the same guys as Europay, this is correct. I can ask them questions from this forum users or tell my experience with them, but according to the thread mentioned they have already been here and it didn't went well.

Hello! I am the official representative of Sterlingsafepayment, we work by SWIFT with the correspondent banks Mugan Bank and Standard Bank. We are not a scam - Europay was closed as the license limits were exhausted, all client funds were returned to the owners. If anyone has a problem with this please describe a real case.

Last edited:
I do not promote nor solicit their services, kindly read again what I have said. I guess this is not an acceptable behavior from your side to accuse me of something I haven't done, right?:)

As for the Sterling these are the same guys as Europay, this is correct. I can ask them questions from this forum users or tell my experience with them, but according to the thread mentioned they have already been here and it didn't went well.
Has your money suffered in Europay? All funds went to the owners, if you have a problem please describe the details

When you know all the EMI's and banks watch this website for any mention of their company smi(&%.

Fair enough and nothing wrong with doing so. After all there is always two sides to every story and I always like to hear both.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Fair enough and nothing wrong with doing so. After all there is always two sides to every story and I always like to hear both.
Thank you. Before acquiring the company from Vyacheslav, the new owner checked the entire past history of this person. I am a lawyer and I know the details. There is not a single affected client from Europay. That's why I speak so confidently.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have a very hard time trusting anyone who has researched anything when it comes from Russia and Hong Kong. I mean, Russia claimed they did not have a single case of COVID-19 at all while the rest of the globe was fighting diseases. Hong Kong believes that one can only get COVID-19 once while the rest of the globe now sees cases where it is the second time a person has received it. I have used COVID-19 as an extremely simple case and the frivolity with the truth these countries are pursuing. I do not want to trigger a political war here.

Other then this I'm with @martin as usual, there is always two sides to every story thu&¤#

• Haha
Reactions: erni
Their website is from 1995 also not working links. Do you really need a feedback?
they must have read this thread or have learned ever since. The website has been upgraded to 2020 standard and looks much better. Question is if the service is still crap or if they improved at this stage?

Latest Threads