Our valued sponsor

Stripe Atlas Delaware Company ?

JonnyStekkino

Member Plus
Dec 10, 2021
Europe
Visit site
In the last months I'm fighting with companies formations, banks, payment gateways to find a solution to use Stripe while moving my residency out of EU (Italy).

And since Stripe accepts only companies with persons residency in EU and few other countries, I've come across this dilemma:

- Found out Stripe Atlas: Starten Sie ein Unternehmen mit unserem Start-up-Toolkit which seems pretty interesting being incorporated directly by Stripe they should allow you to use it also if not a resident.

- Otherwise giving 50% of the shares of the company to a resident of Italy for an Estonia or UK company.

Which solutions you guys think is better? and any toughts about Stripe Atlas?

Just form a Wyoming LLC for cheap, and then open a stripe account for that company. No need to deal with Atlas and their high fees. Also they form your company as a C-Corp, which means an extra 21% in taxes for no reason. Not to mention, Delaware isn't the best place to form a company if you aren't getting funds from a venture capital and such.

Just form a Wyoming LLC for cheap, and then open a stripe account for that company. No need to deal with Atlas and their high fees. Also they form your company as a C-Corp, which means an extra 21% in taxes for no reason. Not to mention, Delaware isn't the best place to form a company if you aren't getting funds from a venture capital and such.
Well, the deal for me would be be accepted into Stripe even if I'm not resident in one of the "normal stripe" accepted countries.

Latest Threads