Our valued sponsor

Stripe Redemption

Hi guys, need some input on this please.

So a couple years back when I started my supplement business I was running the rebill business model where a customer gets billed for shipping for a free bottle then gets rebilled after a month or so...

And due to ignorance I used Stripe for this and of course was shut down after a while due to some chargebacks. *It wasn't a scam or anything, (Terms were clearly stated) it's just the nature of the supplement business.

After a few years, I started using Stripe for a completely normal online business but was shut down as I had a bad record with them, despite using a different company (Probably due to my personal name being on record)

Subsequently, applications to many other mainstream payment gateways were rejected (Not sure what it's called but payment processors do share info amongst each other).

Is there any way to get back on Stripe's good graces or have my name removed from this virtual "blacklist"?

I need to process payments for my UK LTD...

Hi guys, need some input on this please.

So a couple years back when I started my supplement business I was running the rebill business model where a customer gets billed for shipping for a free bottle then gets rebilled after a month or so...

And due to ignorance I used Stripe for this and of course was shut down after a while due to some chargebacks. *It wasn't a scam or anything, (Terms were clearly stated) it's just the nature of the supplement business.

After a few years, I started using Stripe for a completely normal online business but was shut down as I had a bad record with them, despite using a different company (Probably due to my personal name being on record)

Subsequently, applications to many other mainstream payment gateways were rejected (Not sure what it's called but payment processors do share info amongst each other).

Is there any way to get back on Stripe's good graces or have my name removed from this virtual "blacklist"?

I need to process payments for my UK LTD...

They obviously can’t identify you solely by your name. Only if you provide some unique TIN or use the same passport number as previously.

Make sure to change whatever information you used in the past, then you are good to go.

Reactions: user1995
Will try signing up with my passport instead of my national ID this time, cheers.
not just that, you also need to have a different address, on the passport or you just gonna get ban again, hopefully you didn't pass the selfie verification before or it's probably dead road. there is a path i never explored before is asking stripe to delete your data and records they have on you i don't know if they will actually do that but worth a try this will probably take quite some time to get this done.