Our valued sponsor

Structure of forex offshore company

Morganphil

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello Guys , hope if you are well , would like to ask concerning the structure of an forex offshore company ! I would like to open an offshore company in Dominica for a forex website , I have no idea concerning offshore and the structure , need to know how to do that ?, and I will open a call center in Ukraine to make sales by phone , would like to know the structure and how the business should to be , thnks a lot .

You will need a financial licence and there will be requirements to adhere to.
Contact an agent in Dominica they can guide you best.
You need to also check the rules in Ukraine for selling financial products.

If you go offshore and do not plan to have license go for Marshall Islands, SVG of Dominica.
In some offshores you can get a legal opinion that your activity doesn't require licensing in the country of incorporation.
If you are interested in licensed offshore - you can go for Comoros broker, Seychelles SDL or something similar.

some offshores you can get a legal opinion that your activity doesn't require licensing in the country of incorporation.
Interesting. Does it work with Crypto?
You know any firm that can provide that legal opinion?

Yes, it works, since neither Crypto now Forex are regulated, for example in Dominica and SVG.
Technically and legally you are not making anything prohibited.
The other point is how trusted you will be in the opinion of the users...
If you go for unlicensed crypto/forex you need to understand that your structure will be problematic in terms of banking and other solutions.
Yes, almost any offshore agent can assist you with the local lawyers.

The other point is how trusted you will be in the opinion of the users...
Even if you have no problem with user trust, surely there can be legal hurdles based on their location?

I don't know about EU but in UK it looks possible to get quite cheap approval if you're already licensed elsewhere else. I guess it's much harder to get approval to get local customers for an unlicensed fund, depending on whether the investors are retail, HNW or professional investors?

Latest Threads