Our valued sponsor

Struggling with limits!

britannia9009

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have read a few similar articles but nothing which has given a concrete answer to a very common problem.

I am based in the UK and am Director of a Seychelles International company with a Euro Pacific account.

I understand people have had problems with Euro Pacific, I have actually found them surprising good (apart from their support team who have limited English).

The issue I have is there is limits on the cards they issue.

£20,000 monthly
£80,000 annually
£20,000 per transaction

If you have/are close to hitting these limits, your money is stuck there (unless you want to transfer to your own personal/business bank - which would no doubt have tax implications).

Is there any other option, such as an alternative card or account which could be used (for a UK customer)? This would need to have higher limits than the Euro Pacific's card limits, but also maintain the security and privacy of the account holder. Really interested in hearing your suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
Den

Please let me know the options, and the limits! £20,000 card limit is no good if you needed to make a large purchase for example

The options depend on your personal situation and goals. You could have a bank account, you could have an EMI account. If your business is legitimate, you should be ok. Send me an email in case you need some help.

How do you know the company has no substance?

How do you know I am a tax resident in the UK?

How do you know I am spending company money as if it was my own?

You have guessed all of these 3 points, and they are all 100% inaccurate. Please go back under your bridge

How do you know the company has no substance?
I don't, however 99.9999% of IBCs do not.

How do you know I am a tax resident in the UK?
You said you were based in the UK. Based means to operate from so I assumed you are a resident in the UK. Why else would you mention it?

Anyway, take a look at banks in Singapore. As far as I know they accept Seychelles companies.

Reactions: MarkusM